Random good picture Not show
1. The nearest safe anchorage was in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
2. One businessman was fishing in Nova Scotia but would be home on Tuesday.
3. They already seen U-boats off Nova Scotia.
4. Dani - Nova scotia: How are you gonna affect the team, and what will be your role here?
5. A promontory of extreme southern Nova Scotia, Canada.
6. A town of northeast Nova Scotia, Canada, on the Atlantic coast of Cape Breton Island.
7. Off the northeast coast of Nova Scotia sits Cape Breton Island, a beautifully rugged destination that has retained its Scottish flavor.
8. A village of western Nova Scotia, Canada, on an arm of the Bay of Fundy. Settled by Acadians, it is the setting for Longfellow's poem Evangeline (1847).
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. Oh , I'm from Halifax , Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian descent.
10. Bina: Oh , I'm from Halifax , Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian descent.
11. Separating Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, its eastern neighbor, is the magnificent Bay of Fundy, known for its gigantic waves.
12. He was packed off to school in Nova Scotia.
13. He set off for a nineteen-day moose hunt in Nova Scotia.
14. He had once looked into buying his own island off Nova Scotia.
15. This is the new generation, who will run Lothian and maybe all Scotia when Macbeth is dead.
16. It was hazy; they reached the southern tip of Nova Scotia.
17. One recent listing , for instance, was for a Cheap ro zeny building - superintendent couple in Halifax, Scotia.
18. A visit to the Maritimes should begin in Halifax, the capital of Nova Scotia and the region's largest city.
19. Acadia is an early name for the Canadian province of Nova Scotia.
20. I appreciate your frankness. Do you know anything about the Bank of Nova Scotia?
21. I had been thinking of an old farm, maybe in Nova Scotia.
22. Numerical study of tidal circulation and nonlinear dynamics in Lunenburg Bay, Nova Scotia.
23. Kids who eat better perform better in school, a new study of Nova Scotia fifth - graders confirms.
24. Gazetteer Western Atlantic: slightly east of Halifax in Nova Scotia, Canada to South Carolina in USA; most abundant between Cape Cod and Delaware Bay.
25. Which provinces are joined to New Brunswick by land Nova Scotia and Quebec Brunswick by land.
More similar words: nova scotia, nicotian, nicotiana, wainscoting, scot, ascot, scots, scott, mycotic, scotch, mascot, nicotine, cotinine, narcotic, scotland, scotoma, scottie, cotillion, wainscot, scottish, scotsman, scot-free, scotopic, prescott, narcotized, scots pine, discotheque, hopscotch, dred scott, scotch tape.