Random good picture Not show
1. Toxicity was reduced when Nicotiana trichome exudates were removed by various washing methods.
2. The explants cells of Nicotiana Tobacum undergo the process of dedifferentiation and redifferentiation under the treatment of phytohormone with different conleutrations.
3. The effects of soil drought stress on the growth and development of flue-cured tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L. )and its mechanism were studies with the cultivar NC89 un-der pot experiment.
4. Between 1580 and 1610, Nicotiana tabacum, a species originally from the Amazon,(sentence dictionary) became a fixture in every inhabited part of the earth.
5. The poplar viral sap can infect Nicotiana tobacum, N. glutinosa and other herbaceous plants.
6. Any of various plants of the genus Nicotiana, especially N. tabacum, native to tropical America and widely cultivated for its leaves, which are used primarily for smoking.
7. A South American shrub or small tree (Nicotiana glauca) naturalized in the United States and having yellow flowers and thick, rubbery, oval or lance-shaped leaves.
8. The changes of aroma matter and chemical components in tobacco leaves during aging were studied with flue-cured tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum L.
9. Factors affected nicotine biosynthesis in Nicotiana tabacum were researched. It indicated that the content of nicotine was decreased during subculture.
10. Nicotiana tabacum, as botanists call it, was the first global commodity craze.
11. The true alkaloid nicotine in Nicotiana functions as an allomone against many insect species.
12. No other flowers were in the garden, yet I seemed to smell the strong scent of nicotiana.
13. The morphology and development of long stalk glandular hairs and short stalk glandular hairs on the leaves of Nicotiana tabacun in the way of paraffin section technology.
14. The effect of high voltage electrostatic field ( HVEF ) on growth and root differentiation of Nicotiana tabacum L.
15. The exudates of the glandular trichome on the green leaf surface of Nicotiana tabacum L. is the important precursor of the aroma and flavour matter of cured tacco leaf.
16. Using calcein as an indicator, the effects of electroporation on de exined pollen, ungerminated and germinated intact pollen in Nicotiana tabacum were compared.
17. The electrophoregram of EST-PAGE can be used as isozyme fingerprint for identification of 10 nicotiana varieties.
18. NKT4 was mainly expressed in main roots and lateral roots and little in leaves in Nicotiana tabacum .
19. At last, this paper summarize the design and implement of the fund management system in weifang nicotiana limited company and provide some suggestions to improve the system.
20. Analysis of the nucleotide sequence and deduced amino acid sequence showed 74%, 57%, 57% homology with CBF genes from Brassica napus, Nicotiana tabacum, Arabidopsis thaliana.
21. Studies on the induction of embryoid from unpollinated ovaries of Nicotiana tabacum L.
More similar words: nicotian, nicotinic, nicotine, nova scotia, laotian, negotiant, hans christian andersen, dicot, nicolaus copernicus, tricot, ricotta, apricot, haricot, endicott, mycotic, apricot tree, dicotyledon, cotinine, narcotic, dried apricot, cotillion, corticotropin, narcotized, dicotyledonous, wainscoting, emoticon, alnico, iconic, Unicode, unicorn.