Random good picture Not show
1. Uruguay's scoring spree began in the fourth minute.
2. He hit the woodwork twice before scoring.
3. He became the uncrowned king of the East End, scoring 28 goals in his first season.
4. The Redskins opened the season by scoring a resounding/stunning/impressive 25-3 victory against/over Detroit.
5. He revelled in the glory of scoring three goals in the final 8 minutes.
6. Mills turned the game by scoring twice.
7. Ronaldo was just inches away from scoring.
8. Scoring the paper first makes it easier to fold.
9. Brondello secured the MVP award by scoring 357 points.
10. He took their defence apart[sentencedict.com], scoring three goals in the first twenty minutes.
11. Having gone a long time without scoring , he was relieved to find the net again.
12. Only a last-ditch tackle by Song prevented Raul from scoring.
13. He liked scoring off his pupils in his days as a teacher.
14. It was Ince who had the honour of scoring the first goal.
15. Jones redeemed his earlier poor performance by scoring two goals.
16. He began the season in a blaze of glory , scoring seven goals in as many games.
17. Keegan made 68 appearances in two seasons for Southampton, scoring 37 times.
18. He has the knack of scoring goals just when they are most needed.
19. Score lightly at first and then repeat, scoring deeper each time until the board is cut through.
20. Three goal scoring chances were conjured up by Swindon, only to be magicked away by Leicester.
21. Students' analytical scorings were likely to agree with the teacher's on the criteria of language and delivery most and manner least.
22. Result: the highest and the lowest scorings in living quality of cancer patients are "life satisfaction degree" and "social economic conditions" respectively.
More similar words: scoring system, scoring, scourings, borings, moorings, coring, monitoring system, orinoco river, scoria, intelligent tutoring system, corinth, corinthian, rings, scorching, strings, ringside, bearings, scouring, sensorineural hearing loss, oring, no-strings, bering sea, goring, snoring, boring, hot springs, ring-shaped, recording studio, mooring, adoring.