Random good picture Not show
1. Diagnosis of adult rhabdomyoma is based on clinical history and histopathological survey.
2. This is a cardiac rhabdomyoma.
3. Ultrasonography revealed a tumor of the heart resembling a rhabdomyoma . The pathological study of the tumor revealed lipoblastoma of the heart.
4. There have only been 10 cases of vocal cord rhabdomyoma reported in the literature until now.
5. Other imaging studies to consider include ultrasound to evaluate for renal angiomyolipomas or renal cysts, as well as cardiac CT or echocardiogram to evaluate for rhabdomyoma.
More similar words: leiomyoma, abdomen, abdominal, myoma, myomectomy, abdominoplasty, abdominal aorta, abdominal cavity, leiomyosarcoma, myometrium, myotomy, economy of scale, cardiomyopathy, electromyogram, sodomy, dermatomyositis, domain, Domains, domain name, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, roman alphabet, sadomasochism, public domain, coccidioidomycosis, eminent domain, magnetic domain, random access memory, autosomal dominant disorder, climb down, wyoming.