Random good picture Not show
1. The reviewer padded out his review with a lengthy biography of the author.
2. a book reviewer for 'The Guardian'
3. The reviewer in the magazine that I read really put the knife in.
4. A reviewer called her first novel'super - romantic'and the label has stuck.
5. The reviewer mercilessly took apart the young writer's first novel.
6. The reviewer however is not a trenchant imperialist.
7. His view was not shared by another reviewer.
8. The writer should assume that the reviewer though probably a sophisticated person, is not very well informed in the problem area.
9. Do not leave your advisor or reviewer guessing as to your intentions.
10. In short, a literature reviewer tells you what others have done or are doing in your problem area.
11. Your reviewer recommends Gombrich's Story of Art as a viable alternative.
12. For example, your reviewer complains that I do not provide clear guidance on which method of profit-sharing a firm should adopt.
13. At least one contemporary reviewer got the feeling that the various scribblers were being praised more for their passports than their prose.
14. The rent reviewer sought to defend an action for negligence on the basis that he was an arbitrator or quasi-arbitrator.
15. He had been praised by one giddy Paris reviewer as a dancer to make the great Rudolf Nureyev jealous.
16. The Mingus music this reviewer knows offers a richness and sophistication that compares with the exultant mastery of Duke Ellington.
17. Try to avoid forcing your reviewer to read through voluminous material of questionable value to him.
18. The reviewer hadn't even bothered to check on basic personal details.
19. This provides the reader or reviewer ample opportunity to write notes in regard to your material.
20. Reviewer: I thought the recipes were in bad taste.
21. You must choose a reviewer for this document.
22. The reviewer leveled a broadside at the novel.
23. The reviewer roundly criticized the novel.
24. This reviewer reports the update of phantom limb pain.
25. Nomatterhow good a book is it has its faults(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com] and these give the reviewer the chance to display his knowledge.
26. The proposal should discuss this aspect and quiet the worries of the reviewer or academic advisor.
27. This list is not ours - it was composed by your reviewer.
28. Some have been moved to write letters to the editor or to the reviewer.
29. Consumers should go there only with guidance from a capable wine merchant or reviewer.
30. The final chapter - on whither the wedding cake - had this reviewer in helpless stitches.
More similar words: viewer, review, interviewer, preview, judicial review, interviewee, bird's eye view, view, fewer, purview, overview, in view of, skewer, viewpoint, interview, in full view, sewerage, with a view to, point of view, revive, revise, revisit, revival, crevice, brevity, revived, revision, previous, abbreviate, previously.