Random good picture Not show
1. Therefore, "All created reality is inherently revelational of the nature and will of God."
2. First, the writer interprets the fore-mentioned points in terms of both rational theology and revelational theology. A.
3. There is no such thing as a "brute fact, " because all creatures, objects and facts are revelational; the entire universe was created by God, thus pre-interpreted by God.
4. Spinoza's concept on freedom which has deep insights and revelational senses can give meditation and reference to modernists.
5. This paper introduces what Russia has done in translating and studying contemporary Chinese literature. It also presents some viewpoints and comments made by Russian scholars that has revelational ...
More similar words: revelation, international relations, relational, national labor relations board, revelatory, fractional distillation, gravitational attraction, translational, internationalization, nationalization, nationalisation, rationalisation, rationalization, transnational corporation, multinational corporation, elation, fictionalization, vocational education, relation, relations, corelation, negative correlation, reverberation, correlation, directional relay, national, rational, proportional representation, relationship, in relation to.