Similar words: regardless, as regards, regarding, in regard to, with regard to, in excess of, hardly any, regain.
Random good picture Not show
1. She always travels first-class regardless of expense.
2. I shall go regardless of the weather.
3. We will go on regardless of past failures.
4. I'll do it regardless of circumstances.
5. I'll take the job regardless of the pay.
6. He hired a plane, regardless of expense.
7. Regardless of how often I correct him, he always makes the same mistake.
8. The health center serves all patients, regardless of their ability to pay.
9. He says what he thinks, regardless of other people's feelings.
10. The law requires equal treatment for all, regardless of race, religion, or sex.
11. Everyone has the right to good medical care regardless of their ability to pay.
12. It takes in anybody regardless of religion, colour, or creed.
13. Regardless of danger, he climbed the tower.
14. The club welcomes all new members regardless of age.
15. Regardless of danger, he climbed the pagoda.
16. Everyone is welcome, regardless of age or sex.
17. He went ahead and did it, regardless of the consequences.
18. The fields give high and stable yields regardless of climatic circumstances.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The amount will be paid to everyone regardless of whether they have children or not.
20. Everyone has a right to a job, regardless of their race, sex, or colour.
21. All applicants will be considered regardless of age, sex, religion or nationality.
22. This job is open to all, regardless of previous experience.
23. The new tax laws were rammed through regardless of the opposition of the majority of the people.
24. He continued speaking, regardless of my feelings on the matter.
25. I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the chain of routine and gives a new, fine turn to old commonplaces. Faith reinvigorates the will, enriches the affections and awakens a sense of creativeness.
26. The plan for a new office tower went ahead regardless of local opposition.
27. All the children are lumped together in one class, regardless of their ability.
28. It was important for the president to continue his schedule, regardless of the bomb threat.
29. It's a bit like the exam syndrome where you write down everything you know regardless of what has been asked.
30. One way to cut spending is to move from universal benefits?those paid to everyone regardless of need?to means-tested ones.
More similar words: regardless, as regards, regarding, in regard to, with regard to, in excess of, hardly any, regain, the mass of, upwardly mobile, less, avant-garde, bless, processor, homeless, nonetheless, much less, senseless, no less than, more or less, nevertheless, needle, a bundle of, middle-class, garage, garlic, legal, middle ground, garbage, pass out.