Random good picture Not show
1. A new scheme used in single-phase adaptive reclosure is proposed.
2. Narrate the problems existing in the automatic reclosure parameter setting of SIEMENS feeder protection employed in the substations by our company and provide the methods to solve the problems.
3. The adaptive reclosure of double circuit lines on the same tower and its field test technology are introduced.
4. The three pole reclosure will be done through a synchro-check and a voltage check relay for supervision.
5. The current research of self-adaptive reclosure is introduced based on its principles in various cases, and the reclose sequence is also presented.
5. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. The self-adaptive reclosure, which is aimed to distinguish the transient fault and the permanent fault, can reduce the power loss caused by faults and enhance the stability of power system.
7. The cause of the reclosure failure of WXB?11 line protection is analyzed when it is applied with local power source.
8. Based on wavelet energy spectrum analysis, the authors propose a single-pole adaptive reclosure scheme for transmission lines.
9. A novel method of identifying permanent fault for single-phase adaptive reclosure in transmission lines with shunt reactors is proposed.
10. The theoretical analysis and offline algorithm of the optimal reclosure have been developed well.
11. Theoretical analysis and EMTP simulation tests show that the proposed method is correct and valid to realize single-pole adaptive reclosure of transmission line.
12. The relay is made up of integrated circuits. The line instantaneous overcurrent protection and overcurrent protection are combined with the once 3-phase reclosure application to form a whole body.
13. This paper brings forward a whole new scheme of three-phase adaptive reclosure, which uses the carrier channel and its signals to distinguish transient faults and permanent faults.
14. Further more, the switches reclose at optimal reclosing time by phase for instantaneous fault and shut down reclosure for permanent fault.
15. This idea is partly implemented with the appearance of adaptive reclosure.
More similar words: foreclosure, transitive closure, closure, inclosure, enclosure, exclosure, disclosure, non-disclosure, nondisclosure, full disclosure, progressive disclosure, reclose, foreclose, come close, lie close, at the close, be close to, be close by, composure, cynosure, exposure, be close at hand, discomposure, wire cloth, time exposure, overexposure, come out of the closet, underexposure, exposure therapy, public exposure.