Random good picture Not show
1. As happens some-times at funerals, there had been a reestablishment of family ties.
2. The text, quoted in the epigraph to this chapter, foresees the reestablishment of a renewed and glorious Jerusalem.
3. Her long-term goal is the re-establishment of a society in which the Church once more occupies this central role.
4. The most noteworthy development, however, was the re-establishment of a Sinking Fund in 1786.
5. His view of Mao, his partner in the re-establishment of diplomatic relations, is gentle, sometimes adulatory.
6. Graceful re-establishment of session without losing data after connection is unexpectedly lost.
7. Following the re-establishment of Yugoslavia at the end of World War II, Slovenia became a part of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, officially declared on 29 November 1945.
8. Re-establishment of gastric mucosa in morphology, histology and function will improve the quality of ulcer healing(QOUH)and potentially reduce ulcer recurrence.
9. The restitution was described by Klaus as accelerating the re-establishment of a property-owning entrepreneurial middle class.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
10. Willard's restoration of white dominance in heavyweight boxing in 1916 coincided with the re-establishment of the colour line.
11. The U. S. Congress is considering legislation to provide loan guarantees for the re-establishment of rare-earth mining and manufacturing in the United States.
12. The influence factors and the possible approaches associated with cell transplantation and tissue re-establishment were discussed in this paper.
13. Yemen has faced increasing unrest by militants seeking the re-establishment of southern Yemen as an independent state.
14. This happens only when a country has excellent surveillance and response capacity,[sentencedict.com] able to detect every imported case and ensure that it does not ignite a re-establishment of transmission.
15. Objective To evaluate the curative effect of improved excision of choledochal cyst and prevent postoperative complications of re-establishment of the bilepassage.
16. This Secretariat has done a remarkable job ever since its re-establishment.
17. The construction of a viable and committed army, bound by the Constitution, and the re-establishment of police force are critical areas that still require funding.
18. Which of the following is the most important factor regarding re-establishment of personal brand?
19. Objective:To explore how to lower down the recurrence of desmoidon buttock in children and to discuss the necessity of re-establishment of the function of gluteal muscles after operation.
20. The carotid shunt tube plays an important role in severe carotid injury and re-establishment process.
21. Optionally, if the sugar content is kept low, the products have astringent and intestinal flora re-establishment properties.
22. In today's ecological crisis, British Poet Laureate-Ted Hughes, makes his persistent poetic pursuit of the re-establishment of the harmony between humans and nature.
23. Objective To explore the operative technique for treatment of facial neuromas, and relationship between reservation or re-establishment of facial nerve and the function of facial nerve.
24. By 1612, James had succeeded in carrying out the first part of his policy, the re-establishment of diocesan episcopacy.
25. Substance P(SP) plays important roles in bone metabolic process. It gradually became a hot point in research of bone reparation and re-establishment.
More similar words: reestablishment, establishment, establishment of, disestablishment, antiestablishment, reestablish, re-establish, reestablishing, establish, established, unestablished, well established, established church, abolishment, establish a business, established practices, accomplishment, embellishment, accomplishments, banishment, punishment, nourishment, garnishment, blandishment, astonishment, admonishment, replenishment, refurbishment, malnourishment, impoverishment.