Similar words: propylene, isopropyl, cyclopropyl, polypropylene, isopropylamine, propylene glycol, propylthiouracil, isopropyl alcohol. Meaning: ['prəʊpɪl] n. the monovalent organic group C3H7- obtained from propane.
Random good picture Not show
1. Table printing ink solvent used mainly xylene, propyl alcohol.
2. The propyl benzene latex with fine grain diameter for coating paper surface paint of the invention is an environmental-friendly high-property product which can be used by paper making paint.
3. Acetoxy propyl cellulose (APC) was prepared by ester reation with hydroxy propyl cellulose(HPC) as raw material. The chemical structure of products were characterized by FT-IR.
4. Like butyl acetate, xylene, propyl alcohol, pimelinketone are slow solvents.
5. 2— methy —2— acrylamidy - propyl sulfonic acid ( AMPS ) and Methacryloyloxyethyl trimethylammonium choride ( ...
6. OBJECTIVE To synthesize thiamine propyl disulfide, a long - effect VitaminB 1.
7. The way using crude material furoic acid and propyl alcohol to synthesize propyl furoate is researched by catalyst stannous oxide. The yield is 77%.
8. Talc, Mica, Silica, Propyl paraben , Methyl paraben, Art - Pearl, Zinc stearate, Vitamin E, Squalane.
9. Result showed that the yield propyl acetate reached 89.6 %.
10. Hordenine propyl formate and chemical osmosis are the two ways of extracting Glutathione (GSH) from yeast have been introduced and compared in this review.
11. Objective To analyze effect of propyl gallate in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The polymerizable surfactant of sodium maleic monododecylamide propyl sulfonate was synthesized in three steps.
13. In this paper a new synthesis of Trimethylol propyl triacrylate was introduced.
14. The disequilibrium of isoamylol and normal propyl alcohol directly caused the bitterness in grape wine etc.
15. Objective : To prepare 2 % hydroxy - propyl - methylcellulose according to military Medical Therapy Unit off - gauge Preparation specification.
16. Sometimes to add the right amount of propyl alcohol to enhance gloss and give better.
17. Propyl gallate known as a familiar antioxidant, is widely used in food industry.
18. Reduce number of propyl alcohol means that reduce costs, and reduce the emission of fountain solution.
19. The tribological performance of 3-chloro-2-hydroxy propyl dimmer acid monoester (DAE) as additive in product oil was evaluated by using four-ball test machine.
20. Talc, Mica, Silica, Propyl paraben , Methyl paraben, Art - Pearl, Zinc stearate, Vitamin E, Squalane, Iron oxdied black.
21. These peaks correspond to side - chain cleavage of the ethyl and propyl groups respectively.
22. Propyl glycidyl ether ( PGE ) was obtained from propyl alcohol and epichlorohydrin by phase - transfer catalysis.
23. A copolymer ( SPAM ) was prepared with starch, acrylamide ( AM ), 2— methy —2— acrylamidy - propyl sulfonic acid ( AMPS ) and Methacryloyloxyethyl trimethylammonium ...
24. It presented the synthetic methods as well as experiment results of brominated or chlorinated propyl antimonites and its intermediate propenyl anti-monite.
25. Plastic gravure dilution table printing ink solvent is aminomethylbenzoic, propyl alcohol, xylene, butyl alcohol, etc.
26. A method about synthesis of [ 3 - ( trimethoxy ) silicyl ] propyl methacrylate By trimethoxysilane and allyl methacrylate.
27. Through orthogonal test was designed for optimal inhibition the new compound color fixative:green tea extract 0.03%, propyl gallate 0.005%, citric acid 1.0%, VE 0.01%.
28. Ingredients:Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Plant Amino Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Elastin, Eggshell Peptide, Elacin, Sesaflash, Propyl Paraben, D. I Water.
29. Silicone modified polyacrylate pressure-sensitive adhesive was prepared by emulsion polymerization using 3-methyl propyl trimethoxy silane(MPTS) and acrylic ester monomer as raw materials.
30. Ethyl 1,3 oxathiolane was synthesized by the reaction of 2 mercaptoethanol and propyl aldehyde in the presence ofp toluene sulfonic acid, with benzene as azeotropic dehydrating agent.
More similar words: propylene, isopropyl, cyclopropyl, polypropylene, isopropylamine, propylene glycol, propylthiouracil, isopropyl alcohol, micropyle, micropylar, copyleft, thermopylae, ropy, entropy, isotropy, allotropy, azeotropy, chloropropane, negentropy, thixotropy, lycanthropy, anisotropy, misanthropy, dichloropropanol, philanthropy, proper operation, prop, copyright protection, proper, props.