Similar words: property owner, property, property tax, property list, income property, real property, property line, landed property. Meaning: adj. owning land or securities as a principal source of revenue.
Random good picture Not show
1. Politics used to be the perquisite of the property-owning classes.
2. To become and is partially form new property-owning "capitalist".
3. According to Marxist thought being of the property-owning class and exploitive of the working class .
4. In Marxist theory, a member of the property-owning class; a capitalist.
5. For the party, running a property-owning dictatorship is far from easy.
6. The restitution was described by Klaus as accelerating the re-establishment of a property-owning entrepreneurial middle class.
7. This reflected the view of other deputies who foresaw property-owning black marketeers controlling the economy.
8. Because, the proletariat eventually will become and is partially form new property-owning "capitalist".
9. One is the bourgeois revolution led by the emerging property-owning middle class that the new law will help.
More similar words: property owner, property, property tax, property list, income property, real property, property line, landed property, common property, trust property, property right, joint property, stolen property, leased property, public property, private property, real property tax, right of property, personal property, movable property, community property, physical property, separate property, chemical property, material property, immovable property, property insurance, universal property, intrinsic property, property settlement.