Similar words: butanediol, chloropropane, propane, cyclopropane, dichloropropanol, propanone, propanol, propanal. Meaning: n. a sweet colorless, viscous, hygroscopic liquid used as an antifreeze and in brake fluid and also as a humectant in cosmetics and personal care items although it can be absorbed through the skin with harmful effects.
Random good picture Not show
1. Butyraldehyde 1,2 propanediol acetal was synthesized by using stannous chloride as catalyst.
2. The latest technical advance of 1, 3 - propanediol for PTT raw materials production technique were introduced emphatically.
3. Pyruvaldehyde was synthesized with acetone or 1,2 propanediol as starting material respectively.
4. The catalyst conditions of 1,3 - propanediol were researched, such as main catalyst, accelerant, solvent, etal.
5. Under suitable conditions, the conversion on 1, 2 - propanediol asas % and the selectivity on acetone aldehyde %.
6. Copper - containing catalysts are the most suitable catalysts for producing 1, 2 - propanediol through catalytic hydrogenolysis of glycerol.
7. Polyurethane foam wastes were recycled by alcoholysis with 1, 2 - propanediol . Polyol and amine compound were gained.
8. A study was made on the application of dimethyl silicone oil, propanetriol and 1,2 propanediol to decrease the modulus of MVQ vulcanizate.
9. The cross - linking agent is formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, glycol diglycidyl ether , propanediol diglycidyl ether, or butanediol diglycidyl ether.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Under suitable conditions, the conversion on 1 , 2 - propanediol and the selectivity on acetone aldehyde is 69 %.
11. In this paper , acetalization of 3 - bromo - propanal and 2 - alkyl - 1,3 - propanediol by using p - toluenesulfonic acid monohydrate (Ts OH) as catalyst was studied .
12. In this paper the chemistry of hydroformylation of 1, 3 - propanediol from ethylene oxide was summarized.
13. The promotion action of ionic liquid as an accelerant in synthesizing benzaldehyde ethanediol acetal and benzaldehyde propanediol acetal was studied.
More similar words: butanediol, chloropropane, propane, cyclopropane, dichloropropanol, propanone, propanol, propanal, isopropanol, paned, drop anchor, propaganda, propagate, chlorine dioxide, propagator, profaned, propagating, propagandist, propagative, Propamidine, propagandize, propagation, propagandistic, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, propagation mode, propagation time, propagation loss, proportioned, flame propagation, propagation delay.