Random good picture Not show
1. Thursday is market day in Poitiers.
2. He spent Christmas at Poitiers with Charles and Judith.
3. The prince then moved to Poitiers and allied with his uncle Childebert against his father.
4. ESIP: ECOLE SUPERIEURE D'INGENIEURS DE POITIERS.
5. In the battle of Poitiers in 1356, Archibald Douglas, a Scottish noble who fought with the French against the English, was taken prisoner.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. In December 2007, Confucius Institute at University of Poitiers planed and published the book Chinese in Picture- alive character, extremely popular among Chinese learners.
7. Diane de Poitiers was a noblewoman noted for her love affair with Henry II of France.
8. Fought somewhere, now precisely unknown, between Tours and Poitiers, an army of Franks and Burgundians under Charles Martel defeated the forces of the Umayyad Caliphate.
9. Louis de Bonis from Poitiers University and colleagues add two new sabretooth species to the growing list of carnivores that stalked this region of central Africa in late Miocene times.
10. He arrived at Saintes while Richard thought he was still celebrating Whitsun at Poitiers and took the city gates by storm.
11. From Bourges Capetian forces could launch a quick strike against Tours and Poitiers.
12. English archers used longbows in the Hundred Years' War, and the weapon played an important role in the Battles of Crecy, Poitiers, and Agincourt.
13. The fossilised skull of Toumai (which means "hope of life" in the local Dazaga language of Chad) was found in the Djurab desert by a team led by Michael Brunet of the University of Poitiers, France.
14. NCU jointly established the first Confucius Institute with the University of Poitiers in France, which was the first one in East Europe.
15. During the fourteenth century, the shroud was often publicly exposed, though not continuously, since the bishop of Troyes, Henri de Poitiers, had prohibited veneration of the image.
16. In the example of the pill bug, Thierry Rigaud and his collaborators at the University of Poitiers in France have shown that males prefer not to mate with feminized males.
17. King Henri II made a gift of the elegant Chenonceau palace to his mistress Diane de Poitiers.
More similar words: frontiersman, frontier science, personalities, tier, tie rod, two-tier, tiered, metier, courtier, cartier, bustier, rentier, whittier, portiere, frontier, exploitive, chondroitin, last frontier, jacques cartier, frontier trade, tierra del fuego, citied, pliers, equities, cavitied, parities, algiers, twin cities, amenities, Tarsiers.