Random good picture Not show
1. Harry aced out with only one cavity.
2. Put herbs inside the body cavity of the fish.
3. Through this incision, the abdominal cavity is distended with carbon dioxide gas.
4. Early in the morning, the flavor of the sun ran into the nasal cavity,graceful posture in atrium.
5. There's a cavity in the boy's tooth.
6. I have no cavities .
7. This muscle runs obliquely downwards inside the abdominal cavity.
8. The gold was hidden in a secret cavity.
9. You should get that cavity filled.
10. To sweeten your oral cavity[sentencedict.com], you can have a piece of chewing gum.
11. Mr O'Sullivan filled an enormous cavity completely painlessly, while a video screen showed a blow-up of the tooth being worked on.
12. The 12in knife blade which was plunged into his buttock entered his abdominal cavity.
13. To be on the safe side, most dentists fill cavities right away.
14. It was a cavity made by the tumbling together of several large boulders, and roofed by the encroaching undergrowth.
15. Her cavity bed was built into the wall, like some ancient Roman grave.
16. A litre of blood was found in his abdominal cavity.
17. The wave accelerates into the nearly circular cavity from all sides[sentencedict.com], converging on the center of the crater.
18. Then the inner cavities were sluiced out with various aromatic and disinfecting fluids prior to sewing up.
19. On the back of the body, a plastic cover offers easy access to the control cavity.
20. A half-dozen anonymous workers scout ahead to check possible hive locations in hollow trees or wall cavities.
More similar words: cavity, cavitary, cavity wall, concavity, oral cavity, pulp cavity, cavitation, nasal cavity, chest cavity, pelvic cavity, cranial cavity, pleural cavity, uterine cavity, thoracic cavity, tympanic cavity, peritoneal cavity, abdominal cavity, shrinkage cavity, citied, support activities, business activities, operating activities, fund raising activities, caviare, caviar, cavil, cavil at, caviling, tied, tied up.