Random good picture Not show
(1) We wish to point out that...
(2) Please don't take it amiss, if I point out your errors.
(3) Critics point out that poverty still exists.
(4) I beg to point out that you are wrong.
(5) We all too easily point out our mothers' failings.
(6) He was too polite to point out my mistake.
(7) I must point out that delay is unwise.
(8) She was at pains to point out that she was no newcomer to the area.
(9) She was quick to point out that it wasn't her fault.
(10) Roy was at pains to point out that English was the only exam he'd ever failed.
(11) I beg to point out that your information are out of date.
(12) Are appliances you buy safe? We point out the danger signs.
(13) I should point out that not one of these paintings is original.
(14) She is at pains to point out how much work she has done.
(15) She was quick to point out the mistakes I'd made.
(16) Mobil is at pains to point out that the chances of an explosion at the site are remote.
(17) I must point out that further delay would be unwise.
(18) He is keen to point out the benefits which the family network can provide.
(19) I should point out that these estimates cover just the hospital expenditures.
(20) She tried in vain to point out to him the unfairness of his actions.
(21) He was always very keen to point out my mistakes.
(22) I wish to point out your misrepresentation of the facts.
(23) She tried in vain to point out to him the unfairness of the situation.
(24) The manager hastened to point out that his products were far superior to others.
(25) You were right to point out that this is only one of the difficulties we face.
(26) The termite inspector can point out some problem areas.
(27) To point out what is meant by effective study.
(28) What the film did not point out however was - who pays for all this(Sentence dictionary), in terms of resources and human life?
(29) Please don't take it amiss if I venture to point out your errors.
(30) They'd already driven along the wharf so that she could point out her father's boat.
More similar words: in point of, point, point to, appoint, to the point, appointment, go into, a case in point, in touch, keep in touch, count out, joint, into, get into, come into, fall into, run into, fit into, cut into, look into, turn into, enter into, break into, burst into, slide into, in the event of, take into account, coin, join, tour.