Random good picture Not show
1. The lipid peroxide(LPO)in venous blood, pneumorrhagia blood and endocardial blood was determined by TBA fluorescence method.
2. Conclusions Coagulation dysfunction does exist in neonates with pneumorrhagia caused by scleredema and asphyxia.
3. Conclusion:Mechanical ventilation can prominently improve the pneumorrhagia, and reduce the mortality of the premature infant pneumorrhagia.
4. Conclusions With the level of scleredema worsened, the rate of pneumorrhagia of scleredema neonatorum was increased grandually, and it shows obviously positive correlation with LPO's content.
5. Conclusion Low parameter mechanical ventilation can prominently improve the pneumorrhagia, and reduce the complication of mechanical ventilation.
6. Objective: To study HRCT findings and pathological basis of bronchiectasis complicated by pneumorrhagia .
7. Objective:To discuss the curative effect and usability of lower parameter mechanical ventilation in the treatment of premature infant pneumorrhagia.
8. Objective To discuss the curative effect and usability of lower parameter mechanical ventilation in treating premature infant with pneumorrhagia.
More similar words: menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, gastrorrhagia, lymphorrhagia, hemorrhagic, haemorrhagic, encephalorrhagia, pneumocystis pneumonia, hemorrhagic fever, hemorrhagic stroke, haemorrhagic fever, ebola hemorrhagic fever, hemorrhage, haemorrhage, cerebral hemorrhage, pneumonic, pneumonia, pneumococci, pneumonitis, pneumococcus, pneumonectomy, pneumococcal, pneumothorax, pneumogastric, pneumoconiosis, viral pneumonia, lobar pneumonia, pleuropneumonia, pneumonic plague, bronchopneumonia.