Random good picture Not show
1) When you are swimming, it's best to play it safe and not go too far from the shore.
2) Play it safe and make sure the eggs are thoroughly cooked.
3) Mr Hashimoto has played it safe by taking a fuzzy stand on issues such as electoral reforms.
4) Many, it seems, play it safe.
5) And most of all, don't play it safe.
6) So I always play it safe and assume that all source material was copyrighted to the full extent of the law.
7) Just play it safe, cover your ass, keep your head down.
8) Don't just play it safe every time — you will blend into the wallpaper and no one will notice you.
9) Instead they play it safe, avoiding risks and trying to maintain the status quo.
10) Play it safe by being tactful and constructive with any feedback or criticism.
11) As a result companies play it safe and put warning labels on products that may not in fact contain high enough levels of allergen to have any effect.
12) I wasn't going to play it safe. It's a little girl's room.
13) Resist that impulse, play it safe and give your body a rest.
14) Although it's nice to play it safe, you might enjoy learning some new moves to jazz up both your dance style and your life.
15) The trouble is that various worldly pressures will make you more, not less, inclined to play it safe.
16) Nevertheless, the wording is not entirely free from ambiguity, and no doubt some officials decided to play it safe.
17) But fear of those initial sensations can cause people to play it safe.
18) The political situation there has not been stable recently. We'd better play it safe. What's the premium? I hope you can offer us a competitive rate.
19) Listen to your inner voice when it tells you that you are not creative. Play it safe.
20) However, if you do not want this kind of scenario,(http://sentencedict.com/play it safe.html) you can play it safe and plan on saving a lot on your wedding.
21) But Mr. Obama's economic policy ended up being a political disaster precisely because he tried to play it safe.
22) The country's scientists hesitate to draw inferences when there is uncertainty, she says, instead preferring to play it safe and be cautious in their words and assessments.
23) In effect, the president must choose to be bold or play it safe.
24) I'd recommend you not to change the website no matter what happens, play it safe and sound because this is your first time.
25) While there have always been reasons for women to be careful when drinking alcohol, this new research gives them even more cause to be aware and play it safe.
More similar words: playing, safe, unsafe, safety, safely, safety net, safety pin, slaying, play, play out, play on, replay, playoff, play up, player, play off, play at, display, downplay, playful, play down, playback, play with, fair play, on display, horseplay, playgroup, playfully, play a part, play by ear.