Random good picture Not show
(1) She is looking for permanent employment.
(2) Such training is advantageous in gaining permanent employment in the field.
(3) Private agencies deal with temporary and permanent employment and are called Vikarbureauer.
(4) Others who have been in permanent employment as nurses have found the restrictions of poor pay and stringent working conditions too harsh.
(5) He has no permanent employment.
(6) I an looking for permanent employment.
(7) Three month contract that could lead to permanent employment.
(8) She is in permanent employment.
(9) In contrast,(sentencedict.com) social science majors who found permanent employment attributed their success to their own personal initiative.
(10) When women leave firms that practice permanent employment, their tenure is broken.
(11) They have no prospect of permanent employment and often must obtain a new postdoctoral position and move every two years.
(12) Instead of permanent employment at state-owned or collective enterprises (SOCEs), Chinese workers are more likely to have jobs in the private sector where job security is not as guaranteed.
(13) The offer of permanent employment to the Skilled Worker must be submitted to HRSDC on company letterhead signed by the person responsible for hiring employees.
(14) Through contacts made during their industrial placement, many graduates subsequently obtain permanent employment.
(15) They had no solution to the possibility that even they might sometimes fail to find permanent employment at a living wage.
(16) It is from this tradition that he would see organizational commitment and permanent employment deriving.
(17) The extra experience gained during this year places graduates in a very favourable position when they come to seek permanent employment.
(18) Many graduates and diplomates have in the past been offered their first permanent employment through contacts made during their industrial placement.
(19) The guarantor of the student could be an individual adult with domicile and permanent employment in China(sentencedict.com/permanent employment.html), or a lawful institution in China.
(20) According to the Ministry of Education, only 68 percent of college graduates in 2010 were able to find permanent employment.
(21) You may be eligible to become a permanent resident based on an offer of permanent employment in the United States.
(22) Though we are unable to offer you a position of summer employment this year, I hope that your interest in IBM will continue and that you will contact us when considering permanent employment.
(23) There is a definite shift from permanent lifetime employment to less permanent employment.
(24) The Asian Apprenticeship Training Program assists low-income, recent immigrants to gain skills enabling them to obtain construction industry apprenticeships that can lead to permanent employment.
More similar words: temporary employment, terms of employment, employment, long-term unemployment, employment interview, employment agreement, unemployment, termination of employment, full employment, out of employment, employment rate, total employment, underemployment, employment office, mass unemployment, unemployment rate, employment agency, unemployment line, total unemployment, level of employment, unemployment relief, employment contract, lifetime employment, rate of unemployment, unemployment problem, unemployment benefit, contract of employment, condition of employment, unemployment insurance, frictional unemployment.