Random good picture Not show
1. These tumors may be sessile or pedunculated.
2. Objective:To improve the recognition and diagnosis of pedunculated hepatocellular carcinoma.
3. The incidence of pedunculated polyps in SAs (26.76%) was higher than that in hyperplastic polyps(13.25%), but less than in adenomatous polyps (43.95%).
4. Methods: Sessile polyps were removed piecemeal and pedunculated polyps transected at stalk.
5. Objective To analyze the reason of necrosis for pedunculated skin flaps repaired after floor of the mouth defect repair.
6. They are benign single pedunculated bony tumors near the lateral end of the bony portion.
7. Colonoscopy revealed a 1.5 cm pedunculated adenomatous polyp at sigmoid colon which was successfully resected endoscopically.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. They may be elevated or deep seated, and in some instances are pedunculated (fibromas). Tumors have a tendency to be rounded.
9. Objective To investigate the possibility and effect of longitudinal pedunculated prepuce flap one-stage urethroplasty in treating childrens hypospadias.
10. Macroscopically the appearance of an osteochondroma is of a sessile or pedunculated mass capped with cartilage.
11. Osteomas of the external auditory canal are benign abnormal growth of bone which develops as semi-spherical or pedunculated masses beneath the skin of the canal and can often cause obstruction.
12. Methods:The hepatic dual phase helical CT scanning of 7 cases of pedunculated hepatocellular carcinoma were reviewed retrospectively.
13. Conclusion Laparoscopic myomectomy can be recommended as an appropriate surgical method to young patients with intramural or pedunculated subserosal hysteromyoma.
14. Objective:To explore the value of laryngeal functional reconstruction with pedunculated musculocutaneous flap of platysma after partial laryngectomy.
More similar words: peduncular, uncalculated, uncultivated, calculated, emasculated, articulated, reticulated, unarticulated, avuncular, articulated arm, calculated value, articulated lorry, reticulated python, ranunculaceae, peculate, maculate, peduncle, insulated gate, speculate, circulate, calculate, inoculate, ejaculate, articulate, flocculate, emasculate, reticulate, immaculate, paniculate, geniculate.