Random good picture Not show
1. Transshipment and partial shipment allowed without the prior written consent of the Distributor.
2. Partial shipment allowed, the quantity and models for each lot are according to the content of each subcontract.
3. According to the shipping documents, transshipment and partial shipment are permitted.
4. On perusal, we find that transhipment and partial shipment are not allowed.
5. Please note in the L/ C "Partial Shipment Allowed".
6. On perusal, we find that transshipment and partial shipment are not allowed. Please amend you L/C to read "Transshipment and partial shipment allowed".
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. I heard that partial shipment wa am # 39 ; t permitted.
8. Shipment during May with partial shipment and transshipment allowed, sellers option.
9. Please amend your L / C to allow partial shipment and transshipment.
10. The seller shall advise the buyer 30 days before the month of shipment of the time the goods will be ready for shipment. Partial shipment and transhipment allowed.
11. L/C condition , T/T as received fax of bill of loading. L/C should be Irrevocable, Transferable, divisible, at sight, with partial shipment allowed.
12. I propose a time draft for US $ 80000 covering the first partial shipment.
13. For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
14. The payment shall be made by confirmed, irrevocable L/C in our favor, payable by draft at sight, with transshipment and partial shipment allowed.
More similar words: shipment, transhipment, transshipment, partial denture, partial, partnership agreement, partially, impartial, partisanship, partiality, impartially, be partial to, bipartisanship, impartiality, partial eclipse, generalship, equipment, principalship, partial compensation, golf equipment, sports equipment, martial art, elementary particle, fundamental particle, martial, broadcasting equipment, martial law, partnership, court martial, court-martial.