Random good picture Not show
1. The activity level of glycerol dehydrogenase, 1,3-propanediol oxidoreductase and glycerol dehydratase are 2.24, 1.59 and 1.50 times higher respectively compared to conditions before optimization.
2. AIF maybe act as a oxidoreductase in those processions, but more further immediate evidences are needed to identify our hypothesis.
3. Dihydrolipoamide dehydrogenase(DLDH), a flavin-dependent oxidoreductase, is an ubiquitous enzyme which presents in variety of organisms and plays an important role in energy metabolism.
4. Laccase is a kind of oxidoreductase enzyme and can be used in many fields such as environment protection, pulp and paper making, etc.
5. Sulfide: quinone oxidoreductase (SQR), a membrane-bound flavoprotein of glutathione reductase family, is a key enzyme for sulfide oxidation detoxification.
6. Coenzyme Q 10 is a kind of oxidoreductase and assistants the function of mitochondrial enzyme.
7. The influence of PEI on the activities of glycerol dehydrogenase and 1,3-propanediol oxidoreductase was also studied.
8. There is evidence for several potential sources of NO in plants, including nitric oxide synthase (NOS), nitrate reductase (NR)[Sentencedict.com], xanthine oxidoreductase or nonenzymatic sources.
9. Objective To study the differential expression and possible role of MLRQ subunit gene of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide reduced (NADH) oxidoreductase in malignant tumors of digestive system.
10. Methods Primers were designed according to certain species' NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase ND4 in which the DNA sequence had been reported.
11. The recent development in synthesis of polyaniline using horseradish peroxidase(HRP), a sort of oxidoreductase , was summarized.
12. Activity of catalase, polyphenol oxidase and peroxidase tendenced similarly in lake sediments, and there was a significantly positive correlation between oxidoreductase and hydrolase.
More similar words: reductase, oxidation-reduction, reductant, no reduction, metal oxide semiconductor, oxidase, peroxidase, lactase, ductal, potassium hydroxide, adored, inductance, conductance, lactase deficiency, product analysis, reductor, reductio, transconductance, mutual inductance, reductive, reduction, tax reduction, data reduction, reductionist, reductionism, cost reduction, reduction gear, noise reduction, price reduction, asexual reproduction.