Random good picture Not show
1. Her mission in Ovis is to find the Sacred Spear, Longinculus, that was used by the mermaids in their war against the humans 400 years prior.
2. Cultured calculus ovis was observed and compared with cultured and natural calculus boris.
3. A lot of investigation and prevention of P. ovis were studied, but less report the biology in particular life rules of P. ovis in summer.
4. Anaplasma ovis is an arthropod-borne rickettsial obligate parasite of sheep and goat. The disease caused by A.
5. Anaplasma ovis is an arthropod - borne rickettsial obligate parasite of sheep and goat.
6. Asiatic wild sheep with exceptionally large horns; sometimes considered a variety of the argali Ovis ammon.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Member of the Hand of the Pope assisting Cybil in Ovis.
8. In addition, the sequence homology of proteins with the known protective antigens of T. ovis(45W)and T. saginata were 89% and 85% respectively.
9. In this study, part of the MHC-DQA1 gene sequences of ovis aries, bos taurus, cervus nippon and canis familiaris were analyzed using the method of comparative genomics and bioinformatics.
10. Objective To provide the basis for the process optimization of Cranium Ovis Arietis.
More similar words: dovish, clovis, proviso, provision, improvise, provisions, improviser, improvised, audio-visual, reprovision, audiovisual, provisional, provisionally, provisioning, improvisation, provisional sum, provisionality, special provision, provisional licence, general provisions, with the proviso that, vis-a-vis, ovid, jovian, movie, ovine, jovial, movies, synovia, bovine.