Random good picture Not show
1. The outer-space design serves a purpose, too.
2. Takano's inspirations vary from Italian renaissance, to outer-space futuristic worlds, with a dichotomy reminiscent of shapes only dreams can take.
3. The Hubble Space Telescope began its outer-space adventures in April 1990, but by the early 2000s its batteries were drained and its sensors weren't, well, sensing.
4. To recreate outer-space conditions of micro-gravity, the plane performed 6)parabolic flight 7)maneuvers over the Gulf of Mexico after 8)taking off from north Florida.
5. The Hubble Space Telescope14) began its outer-space adventures in April 1990, but by the early 2000s its batteries were drained and its sensors weren't sensing.
6. Instead, we stayed close to home and played outer-space poker, and I wrote out a check for Bread and Roses.
7. The movie's main plot spends far more time on outer-space dogfights.
8. This craft would be able to derail any incoming comets or other outer-space projectiles that might be hurtling towards Earth, and change their trajectory just enough that they miss us.
9. There is no legal definition of the space objects in the international outer-space law while different viewpoints on the issue exist in the academic circles.
10. Because of the lack of regulation, many highly valued outer-space corners have been possessed by individuals, and nearly none for research.
11. China has become one of a few countries that launch manned vehicles, but our researches on the outer-space law and the space objects have fallen behind.sentencedict.com
12. By studying the people's behavior and psychology in disaster, we find most people will escape from the building at the first time, then look for security outer-space to avoid disaster.
13. Users can browse through the galaxy or take guided tours of outer-space destinations developed by astronomers.
14. Along with the electronic warfare demand and the requirement of probing and tracking outer-space objects, phased array antennas have become developmental mainstream of the applied radar antennas.
More similar words: outer space, interspace, interstellar space, hyperspace, cyberspace, buffer space, character spacing, airspace, air space, floor space, vector space, space heater, space, spaced, spacey, spacer, intersperse, space out, subspace, spacebar, spaceman, spaced-out, space bar, space age, cocker spaniel, deep space, space walk, spacewalk, free space, backspace.