Random good picture Not show
1. People still opt for monogamy and marriage.
2. Half of California's deceased opt for cremation.
3. These are the clothes which you can opt for.
4. Many students opt for business studies simply because it sounds like a passport to a good job.
5. To keep the cost down, opt for a basic model.
6. Many say that, given a choice, they would opt for a holiday to put the pep back in their lives.
7. Most people opt for buying their own homes rather than renting them.
8. Depending on your circumstances you may wish to opt for one method or the other.
9. Leaders wear sombreros and opt for education.
10. Males without harems sometimes opt for a frontal attack.
11. Not all transsexuals opt for mutilation.
12. These giant corporations may simply opt for law evasion.
13. Most holidaymakers still opt for travellers' cheques which are no longer the cheapest means of funding trips abroad.
14. Unfortunately, the decision to opt for smoothness rather than scruffiness, composure rather than gaucheness,(Sentencedict) is not an innocent choice.
15. Creamy formulations do tend to crease more, so opt for matt powders.
16. They may instead opt for a production, product or sales-orientation. 4.
17. But I would opt for a self-catering package which enable you to take full advantage of the excellent weekly markets.
18. Dole can opt for some one out of the blue, making a bold stroke and hoping to demonstrate a spirit of adventure.
19. Employees who opt for the scheme will be expected to revert to their former employment contract once their children reach 14.
20. If you're overweight, opt for a flattering loose jacket rather than a tailored suit.
21. But other nations are likely to opt for a change; as long as four vote against him, Quistgaard must go.
22. If you opt for a childminder, you should: Visit the house several times with your child.
23. But don't opt for the obvious solution: cutting the stuff into stunted threads is practised only by the infantile.
24. Many patients were happy to opt for sedation or other pain relief instead if the risks involved in general anaesthetics were explained.
25. It should be anticipated that eventually the best qualified and experienced public service professionals will opt for some other line of work.
26. Many of those who feel they are achieving least, and are most disruptive in schools, would opt for early leaving.
27. The absolute right of an editor or journalist to opt for a personal hearing before a complaints committee would be removed.
28. Few or no other routes were available and so it was a most logical decision to opt for the sporting escape.
29. Clearly then, if the company is to choose one it should opt for the first.
30. Having to choose between living with their parents or getting married, most young women used to opt for marriage.