Random good picture Not show
(1) The availability of nursery school places varies widely across London.
(2) Many children under 5 go to nursery school.
(3) We've already put his name down for nursery school. Sentencedict.com
(4) Students growing up from nursery school to college have trouble dealing with realities.
(5) Child care: day care, nursery school, babysitting.
(6) I tried putting the boys in nursery school, but they screamed the place down.
(7) He was all smiles helping nursery school toddlers splash out with water colours.
(8) She loved her work as a nursery school teacher and the little ones in her care.
(9) After attending a local nursery school, some children had been able to write their own names.
(10) Things had to be more formal in the nursery school because of the larger numbers involved.
(11) Paul was sent to a little nursery school down the road, to get him away from Ben.
(12) Christine has been a nursery school teacher for 27 years, which undoubtedly helped.
(13) The IE of Microsoft is nursery school level completely.
(14) Be sure to nurturance good hygiene in nursery school.
(15) See that manner, which are to arrive nursery school was to enter a hospital clearly.
(16) This child has just started nursery school or on the time is not easy.
(17) Nursery school should run a state to oneself, adjust the price appropriately inside highest price fixing.
(18) Give your children a head start by sending them to nursery school.
(19) Paris children held hostage An masked man armed with a revolver is holding twenty-five children hostage in a nursery school in Paris.
(20) Jaicks' son, Sam, 2, is one of 30 children who attend a nursery school in the church.
(21) Staff and parents need to be strongly motivated to seek an integrated placement in a children's day centre or nursery school.
(22) Thus the movement is striking at the early stages: nursery school, kindergarten, and the lower grades.
(23) Kirkby firemen prevented flames reaching the lower school annexe and nursery school, where classes continued close to normal for 140 youngsters.
(24) Jason was part of a team involved in producing a mural for a nursery school playground.
(25) As to her other point, I can say only what I said to her about her calculations on nursery school resources.
(26) Another thing, she didn't feel she was good any more at running the nursery school.
(27) And then the kindergarten teacher started throwing him back into the nursery school.
(28) Methods Both the near and distance visual acuity in 173 children of the nursery school in Tianjin were detected by the LEA SCREENER visual acuity chart.
(29) When if the child had difficulty or other, be being behaved undesirably , whether can nursery school be the same as parental connection actively?
(30) A school for children who are not old enough to attend kindergarten ; a nursery school.
More similar words: primary school, secondary school, nursery, school, at school, in school, preschool, go to school, schoolbag, prep school, high school, after school, private school, boarding school, nurse, nursing, hooligan, purse, course, choose, scholar, of course, recourse, by yourself, discourse, misery, racecourse, in due course, scholarship, in the course of.