Random good picture Not show
1. I am working around to a new article recently.
2. He was doing a computer search of local news articles.
3. This may be important if credit finance for the new article purchased with a part exchange is declined by the financier.
4. As Mami and Papi finished dressing, the girls watched, fussing at their tights, an uncomfortable new article of clothing.
5. A few news articles eventually appeared; word got around on the East Coast and Midwest.
6. That news article appeared last week.
7. The news article omitted some important details.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Read a news article on the net every day.
9. The news article disappeared and was deleted from the record.
10. Il-Raz later appeared in a HoloNet news article appearing in Star Wars Insider 84, written again by Daniel Wallace, this time with Pablo Hidalgo.
11. Howe wrote a news article about a man who spent his savings on a house trailer that turned out to be defective.
12. One news article at the time warned that trains would "blight crops with their smoke, terrorize livestock ...and people could asphyxiate" if they traveled on them.
13. As appeared in the news article, he has been offered a role.
14. To the news article to a friend as much as possible, to stop this fraud.
15. Sources are cited below the news article to give the piece authenticity.
16. Students leafleted public gatherings, covered walls with anti-government graffiti and distributed phony news articles written by CIA operatives.
17. No citizen of any country should be subject to a repressive global code when they send an email or post a comment to a news article.
18. Today's lesson focuses on how to write a summary of a news article.
19. Select a news topic from the list below, then select a news article to read.
20. What are some of the vocabulary words we can learn from the news article linked above?
More similar words: newspaper article, article, articled, particle, particle size, antiparticle, beta particle, alpha particle, article of faith, quasiparticle, feature article, leading article, genuine article, particle physics, magazine article, subatomic particle, subatomic particles, article of clothing, elementary particle, fundamental particle, particle accelerator, articles of association, articles of incorporation, articles of confederation, cuticle, canticle, reticle, newsagent, testicle, news agency.