Random good picture Not show
1. This week, 60 percent voted for multilateralism.
2. The principle of multilateralism has been pursued with varying degrees of success and sincerity in the post-war world.
3. The real essence of integration, however, is not multilateralism, but the creation of a supranational economy.
4. But , hey , multilateralism a long word too.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Mr Obama needs to practise the multilateralism he so fervently preaches.
6. The struggles between multilateralism and unilateralism kept on going in the UN.
7. Multilateralism may be undercut by the uncoordinated decisions of those contributing to it.
8. UN peacekeeping operations are an important and effective means to practice multilateralism and uphold collective security.
9. The former U.S. diplomat, trade negotiator and financial executive, said economic multilateralism needed to be redefined beyond its traditional focus on finance and trade.
10. CMEA members have reverted to separate bilateral deals with lip service to multilateralism.
More similar words: multilateral, bilateralism, unilateralism, multiculturalism, unilateralist, multilayer, bilateral, bilaterally, trilateral, unilateral, literalism, equilateral, ipsilateral, unilaterally, quadrilateral, bilateral symmetry, bilateral contract, equilateral triangle, lateralization, bilaterally symmetrical, liberalism, federalism, multicultural, contralateral, neoliberalism, lateral, multilevel, laterally, multilingual, paternalism.