Random good picture Not show
1. The proposal is gaining more and more adherents.
2. More and more young men are widowed by cancer.
3. More and more restaurants are providing non-smoking areas.
4. Petrol is becoming more and more expensive.
5. He's becoming more and more obsessive about punctuality.
6. My job's getting more and more stressful.
7. She became more and more beautiful.
8. People are dying of cancer more and more often.
9. The sound of the engine was growing more and more distant.
10. The storm grew more and more ferocious with each second.
11. Important people, less and less people left more and more important.
12. We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future.
13. It has developed very fast in the past years,more and more people come here to seek opportunities.
14. It was becoming more and more difficult to live on his salary.
15. Graduates are finding it more and more difficult to find employment.
16. Stores spend more and more on crime prevention every year.
17. More and more victims turn to litigation to redress wrongs done to them.
18. My grandmother was becoming more and more sad and frail as the years went by.
19. Each day that passed he grew more and more desperate.
20. More and more people entered and the train was crowded.
21. His behaviour towards her was becoming more and more aggressive.
22. I love you more and more each day as time goes by.
23. It is getting more and more difficult to find a job.
24. He grew more and more bad - tempered as the afternoon wore on.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. More and more people are losing their jobs.
26. More and more people are getting hip to e-banking.
27. The movement is gaining more and more adherents.
28. The UN began to get more and more powerful.
29. More and more people are moving to the cities.
30. We grow neither better nor worse as we grow old but more and more like ourselves.
More similar words: more, mores, the more, anymore, no more, any more, moreover, all the more, much more, more than, not any more, enamored, once more, Korean, furthermore, no more than, not more than, what is more, more or less, korean war, more than ever, more often than not, do more harm than good, great grandmother, good morning, korea, forearm, arboreal, corporeal, south korea.