Random good picture Not show
1. The rebellion has been crushed, but mopping-up operations may take several weeks.
2. Tactical counter-offensives, such as our repulse of the enemy's "mopping-up" campaigns in southeastern Shansi, are not only possible but absolutely necessary.
3. As they moved into an area on their mopping-up campaigns, they killed all young men, destroyed or stole all cattle and broke or made off with all farmers' tools and grain.
4. These are the basic safety procedures: Wear gloves when mopping-up blood and giving injections.
5. A notice at eye level inside the bathroom door can jog your memory and avoid some trying mopping-up operations later.
6. Second, as the possibility of a stalemate at the front grows, the enemy will intensify his " mopping-up " operations against our guerrilla base areas.
7. Investigation of missing cards and capturing-labeling-re-capturing make for perfecting routine and mopping-up immunizations.
8. In the summer of 1944 he was sent to the Pacific to take command of the 6th Marines, then involved in mopping-up on Saipan.
9. The lack of rain was a heavier blow than the Japanese mopping-up campaigns, for there was little way to fight back.
More similar words: propping up, mopping, hopping, topping, sopping, whopping, popping, cropping, stopping, shopping, chopping, dropping, droppings, eye-popping, outcropping, go shopping, job-hopping, shopping bag, shopping mall, name-dropping, shopping list, island-hopping, shopping cart, teleshopping, jumping up and down, chopping block, eavesdropping, stopping point, shopping goods, chopping board.