Similar words: pulse, pulser, pulsed, repulse, impulse, prepulse, propulsive, propulsion.
Random good picture Not show
1. This paper described the principle of Monopulse radar's angle tracking system simply, and introduced the methods of angle deception to monopulse radar.
2. Monopulse radar is widely used for its high angle measurement and powerful jamming performance.
3. The simulation results show that the monopulse tracking radar will lost target as it encountered the jamming of distance deception.
4. In the monopulse tracking system, traditional phase calibration relies on the calibration tower.
5. All analysis and conclusions build on monopulse radar and high signal - to - noise ratio hypothesis.
6. The monopulse radar receiver is used to track the desired target and the processor to separate and directs the seeker to the target in multiple signal environment.
7. This paper analyzes the possible reasons of monopulse radar losing targets at approach point.
8. The method of monopulse radar 3-D imaging in stepped tracking mode is presented.
9. Active radar seeker mostly adopts pulse Doppler monopulse radar system. So it is significant to research on the modeling and simulation of this kind of radar seeker.
10. In monopulse radars[sentencedict.com], the amplitude and phase of sum and difference channels have influence over angle measurement accuracy.
11. The conventional monopulse radar will track a power weighted centroid of target and be interfered when troid-interference is present.
12. Monopulse radar three-dimensional(3-D) images coincide with targets' size, but ISAR imaging does not hold, which is important in precision guidance.
13. This method utilizes the multiple receiver of monopulse tracking radar, and adopts the time-space processing method to process the echo.
14. The conventional monopulse radar will track a power weighted centroid of target and be interfered when centroid-interference is present.
15. In order to suppress angle glint in monopulse radars system, a maximum entropy method for angle estimation in wideband monopulse tracking radar is presented.
16. A monopulse tracking technology of differential mode with emphasis on its working principle and realization method, and points for attention is introduced in this paper.
17. The monopulse estimation for planar array has the property of angle coupling in element and azimuth. 2-dimension monopulse information should be used together to estimate target angle.
18. Monopulse radar is widely used for its high angle measurement and powerful anti - jamming performance .
19. The phase comparison monopulse radar measures angles by comparing the phase of the difference channel signals with the phase of the sum channel signal.Sentence dictionary
20. The mathematical model of the limited phase-sweeping radar using a single circuit monopulse receiver is introduced in the article.
21. In the paper, the proposed method effectively improves the output noise ratio of the weak signal detection, and increases the monopulse radar tracking range a lot.
22. The results show that the method can effectively reduce angular measurement error of the monopulse radar when tracking noise jammer.
23. The feature of receipt signal in main-beam of radar seeker was analyzed, and the distribution characteristics of monopulse ratio's real part and imaginary part were presented.
24. This paper is about the application of array antenna radar using monopulse.
25. A complete simulation model for target tracking of a monopulse radar that works at low elevation angles with ground reflection multipath is given.
26. This paper briefly introduces the principle of linearly constrained adaptive monopulse estimation algorithm a planar array.
27. Anti-Radiation-Missile seeker is a passive angular tracker, which consist of a monopulse radar receiver and a signal sorting and identification processor.
28. This paper discusses the direction finding characteristic of passive monopulse seeker.
29. This paper presents the use of flighttesting simulator in radar design and experiment, and describes a brief of hardware and software functions in flighttesting simulator of monopulse radar.
30. It is hard to distinguish the multiple targets located in one resolution cell and the same beam with normal monopulse radar.
More similar words: pulse, pulser, pulsed, repulse, impulse, prepulse, propulsive, propulsion, pulse time, pulse rate, pulseless, pulse width, pulse radar, impulse buy, pulse train, radial pulse, impulse force, impulse test, jet propulsion, digital pulse, impulse noise, periodic pulse, nerve impulse, pulse shaping, propulsive force, pulse modulator, pulse generator, pulse amplitude, propulsion system, rocket propulsion.