Random good picture Not show
1. These benefit from the SOI Monocrystal silicon structure it possesses.
2. The constitutive models of monocrystal and polycrystal MT materials are presented in this dissertation.
3. Different results of synthesizing cBN monocrystal with common and composite pyrophyllite as well as the influence of pyrophyllite roasting technologies on cBN monocrystal were studied in the paper.
4. The calcium sulfate whisker is a fibrous monocrystal of calcium sulfate dihydrate, calcium sulfate hemihydrate or anhydrous calcium sulfate.
5. And draws a conclusion that doped N type monocrystal silicon is quite fit for micro EDM, while a non doped one isn't by a lot of EDM experiments.
6. At present, the efficiency of the high-efficient monocrystal Si solar cell made in laboratory has been over 24%, but the process is complicated and the cost is expensive.
7. The crystal structures have been determined by X-ray monocrystal diffraction.
8. Monocrystal molybdenum is a kind of widely used and important refractory metal.
9. Adopts monocrystal silicon or polycrystal silicon solar battery, power 0.20W.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Major diameter infrared optical Ge Monocrystal was developed by direct pulling method. The optical and mechanical properties were measured.
11. Said invented method not only can be used for preparing monocrystal film, but also can be used for preparing high-quality polycrystalline film.
12. With the increasing of the design and processing level, the cubic press has showed a very unique advantage in manufacturing monocrystal diamond, CBN, and PDC, PCBN.
13. The present invention belongs to crystal growing and is remote control one refining semiconductor monocrystal growing equipment and its control method.
14. This paper studies the properties of the mechanical deformation of N-type and P-type monocrystal silicon under external load.
15. The natural grain of rutile from metamorphism-typed deposits is mainly monocrystal with a comparatively thin grain size, even thinner with progressively decrease in metamorphic temperature.
16. The CZ(Czochralski) technique is a process widely applied to monocrystal pulling with most output for semiconductor preparation.
17. The grinding pressure is a key parameter to influence the grinding efficiency, surface quality and cutting edge quality in the monocrystal diamond tool grinding.
18. The conclusions can be referenced when the equipment generating magnetic field of MCZ monocrystal furnace is designed.
More similar words: microcrystal, crystal, crystal ball, crystallize, crystalline, crystallise, rock crystal, crystalized, crystallised, crystallized, crystallinity, crystal shape, crystal clear, crystal lattice, crystallization, crystallisation, crystallography, crystallographic, crystal formation, crystalline solid, recrystallization, crystalline structure, as clear as crystal, monocracy, monetary standard, monocle, monocot, monocular, monocline, monochrome.