Random good picture Not show
1. Moldavia, a republic of more than 4 million people, borders Romania.
2. Nationalists in Moldavia fought police and troops late yesterday and unofficial reports said dozens of people were injured, some seriously.
3. In Moldavia there was a marked division of voting along ethnic lines.
4. Farming methods in this area of Moldavia haven't changed for decades and the primitive machinery has meant poor harvests.
5. Moldavia refused to hold the referendum on the grounds that it would worsen ethnic tensions in the republic.
6. "The Baltic Republics together with the Ukraine, Belarus, Moldavia, Romania and Bulgaria are directly threatened," said Lubroth.
7. The western part of Moldavia remained an autonomous principality and united with Walachia to form the Old Kingdom of Romania in 1859.
8. In a cemetery from the Late Cucuteni period in Moldavia excavators found two burials of girls about 9-10 years old.
9. Gorbachev threatened to declare a state of emergency throughout Moldavia.
10. The repertoire of the Ensemble includes dances of the folk dances of Russia, Ukraine, Moldavia, and Byelorussia . The styles of their dances are varied and splendid.
11. Then, while researching vampire lore in Whitby's library, he came across a book entitled An Account of the Principalities of Wallachia and Moldavia (1820) by William Wilkinson.
12. A year later he consolidated himself on the team and made his debut with the English national team on 1 September 1996 in a World Cup qualifying match against Moldavia in Kishinev.
13. Founded as a monastery center in the early 5th century, it is the capital of Moldavia.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Founded as a monastery center in the early15th century, it is the capital of Moldavia.
15. Nearly one million people crossed over the river into Moldavia.
16. William Wilkinson's "An Account of the Principalities of Wallachia and Moldavia" inspired this author's most famous novel.
More similar words: david, davis, davit, da vinci, moldable, davis cup, david hume, affidavit, camp david, miles davis, david smith, star of david, david ricardo, leonardo da vinci, jefferson davis, david livingstone, henry david thoreau, davy, Dave, cadaver, davy jones, davenport, cadaveric, cadaverous, all day, all-day, holdall, old age, foldaway, davy crockett.