Random good picture Not show
1. ObjectiveTo study the role of mitomycin C(MMC) and hyaluronic acid (HA) on the proliferations of normal and photorefractive keratectomy(PRK) rabbit corneal fibroblasts.
2. Objective To assess the efficacy of mitomycin C ( MMC ) in Nd ∶ YAG laser dacryoplasty.
3. All patients were given regular intravesical chemotherapy with mitomycin C after microwave treatment and were followed-up for a mean of 56 months.
4. Conclusion Conjunctival autografting combined with mitomycin C in pterygium excision may decrease the recurrence of pterygium, but may lead to the complications such as corneoscleral melting.
5. The effectiveness of the topical application of mitomycin C (MMC) or 5-fluorouracil (5FU) in preventing peridural adhesion after laminectomy was compared in this study.
6. Transurethral plasmakinetic resection and bladder instillation of mitomycin are effective for the treatment cystitis glandular is.
7. Conclusion Mitomycin C plus corneal limbal stem cells autografting and mitomycin C plus transference of pedicled conjunctival flap are two ideal therapeutic methods for recurrent pterygium.
8. Objective To evaluate the possibility of low dose mitomycin C ( MMC ) as an adjuanct therapy for radiotherapy.
9. Objective To discuss the effect of high - frequent electrolacryocystoplasty combining with mitomycin paste for lacrimal passages obstruction.
10. Objective To evaluate the effect of combined use of oncolytic virus and the chemotherapeutic agents mitomycin(MMC) in growth inhibition of human bladder cancer cell line T-24 in vitro.
11. Objective : To explore the safety and feasibility of Mitomycin C ( MMC ) in dacryocystorhinostomy ( DCR ).
12. Objective To evaluate the effect of combination of glutamine (GLN) and mitomycin C (MMC) on the human gastric carcinoma cell line MGC-803 in vitro.
13. Objective:To investigate the efficacy and safety of combinativechemotherapy with mitomycin(MMC), vindesine(VDS) and cisplatin(DDP) in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer(NSCLC).
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. Objective:To compare the prophylactic efficacy and toxicity of intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) versus mitomycin C (MMC) on recurrence of Chinese bladder cancer.
15. To study the response rate and toxic side effects of vindesine, aclarubicin and mitomycin(VAM) as a new regimen of second line chemotherapy for ovarian carcinoma.
16. Later 1 case had posterior scleritis and 2 cases had episcleritis in the mitomycin C group.
17. Conclusion The point blockade treatment was a effective preventing skin injury induced by extravascular mitomycin C.
18. Objective: To determine whether O-(Chloroacetyl- carbamoyl )- fumagillol(TNP- 470) could potentiate the anti- tumor effect of mitomycin.
19. Methods 7 patients (8 eyes) with hypotony after filtration surgery of glaucoma with mitomycin C were treated by heterogeneous scleral transplantation.
20. This method can be used in the determination of fermentation broth, eluant. A convenient and fast method was provided for the quality control of mitomycin C in fermentation broth and eluant.
21. Objective:To observe the efficacy of extradural catheter intubatton and washing with mitomycin C and Chymotrypsin in the treatment of lacrimal duct obstruction.
22. Objictive The study was designed to observe the effect of heterogeneous scleral transplantation in treatment of hypotony after filtration surgery of glaucoma with mitomycin C.
More similar words: streptomycin, neomycin, lincomycin, vancomycin, aureomycin, daunomycin, erythromycin, mycin, rifamycin, kanamycin, terramycin, clindamycin, otomycosis, streptomyces, orbitotomy, lycine, glycin, glycine, oomycetes, myxomycetes, actinomyces, Hyphomycetes, actinomycete, actinomycosis, onychomycosis, basidiomycete, actinomycetes, saccharomyces, basidiomycetes, coccidioidomycosis.