Random good picture Not show
1. As with the Doomsday scenario, this further militarisation of the police occurred without public debate or accountability.
2. The militarisation of the Soviet economy, baffling to an outsider, is complemented by a militarisation in the sphere of education.
3. Scientists and groups opposed to the militarisation of space backed China's criticism of the US exercise.
4. As a result, concern over the militarisation of space threatens to hamper efforts to develop clean-up technology.
5. Until 2002 Beijing opposed the militarisation of space, but it has quietly dropped its opposition since.
6. What is needed is a comprehensive ban on the militarisation of outer space ... arming the heavens will only put us one step closer to a disastrous war in space that no one can win.
7. But, according to Mr Gaddis, his prestige had peaked by 1948. After that, Kennan became increasingly sidelined for opposing what he judged to be excessive militarisation of his containment strategy.
8. The commander of the United Nations peacekeeping mission in Sudan has said he is worried about the increased militarisation of the disputed border region of Abyei.
More similar words: paramilitary organisation, familiarisation, militarization, demilitarization, militarism, militarist, militarised, militaristic, military operation, military installation, polarisation, military action, popularisation, militarily, militarize, militarized, demilitarize, demilitarized zone, military capability, military commission, vaporisation, memorisation, utilisation, authorisation, civilisation, mobilisation, categorisation, pasteurisation, polymerisation, sterilisation.