Random good picture Not show
1. He became world famous for his popularisation of science.
2. This removed the biggest obstacle for the popularisation of coffee in Europe.
3. Science popularisation has been recognised for the first time in China's annual national science awards, reflecting a recent increase in the importance policymakers attach to the field.
4. We will draw up a science popularisation talent project to serve the current demand in rural areas.
5. China's science popularisation law gives teeth to those fighting 'pseudoscience' — but also feeds the furore over what the term really means, report Jia Hepeng and Li Jiao.
6. With the popularisation of LAN in industry and enterprises, it was proposed the Check on Work AttendanceManagement System using new popular technology of ASP and the proper measure based on network.
7. Is really a breakthrough in its popularisation , said a person involved in the deal.
8. Audiences have to be mobilised to attend science popularisation lectures, in some cases even paid money.
9. Li Daguang, director of the Science Communication Centre at the Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, commended the nongovernmental sector's first step towards science popularisation.
10. China was the first state to issue a law for science popularisation (in 2002), but it is a long way from achieving its objective of raising its citizens' level of scientific understanding.
11. But CAST alone cannot change the top-down model for popularisation.
12. Lei Yihong says there are no plans to make any legal revision to the science popularisation law.
13. In the short term, some technical improvements can be made, such as increasing evaluation of science popularisation projects and using feedback to guide ensuing activities.
14. Another would be to revise the approach to science communication and popularisation.
15. But the way he expanded and expounded his ideas, and his popularisation of the nascent genre to a mainstream audience, make him an immense figure in science fiction.
16. Feng announced the programme at a national symposium on science popularisation, held in Xiamen, Henan province[sentencedict.com], earlier this month.
17. Since late November, a debate on whether to remove the term from China's science popularisation law has spread from websites and newspapers to television.
18. And government funding for research projects has no scope for science popularisation.
19. This mass production of books led to the flourishing of scholarship and the popularisation of education.
More similar words: popularization, popularise, polarisation, population, depopulation, popularity, popularize, overpopulation, population boom, population explosion, population growth, population control, popular opinion, familiarisation, popular, popularly, unpopular, copulation, popular music, be popular with, authorisation, pasteurisation, categorisation, characterisation, modularization, regularization, secularization, nationalisation, rationalisation, populace.