Random good picture Not show
1. Microcrack and surface hair were observed cultivar.
2. The microcrack zone concrete is deeply analyzed by using the exact solution of crack tip stress field and is compared to the result from the local solution.
3. The distribution of microcrack lengths in damage evolutional process of materials is a fractal distribution.
4. While the appearance of K anisotropy alone the microcrack front along with its physical significance and geometrical connotation is a great challenge to traditional conception and compute method of K.
5. A special surface replica technique for microcrack observation of rocks is introduced.
6. The mechanism of surface microcrack formation on container plate in cold bending tests was analysed.
7. The sound emission monitor shows that microcrack has a great influence on the heat-shock and the cracks are develeped with the frequency of the sound emission.
8. A mechanical model is built firstly for single microcrack under uniaxial compression loading(sentencedict.com), and the stress component of microcrack end is calculated.
9. A microcrack might nucleate at the crack tip and propagate ahead perpendicular to the laminar structure.
10. After microcrack treatment, their leaching rate can be notably increased with decrease of the content of freely soluble copper and removal of flotation reagent on mineral surfaces.
11. The method presented is sensitive to the microcrack, demonstrating the potential of nonlinear acoustic waves to provide a quantitative evaluation of the deterioration of cement-based materials.
12. The propagation of rock microcrack is analyzed. The fractal characteristics are analyzed by dissipated energy consumed by microstructure fracture.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. It is proved that in practical operational test the microcrack is effective and harmless under certain conditions.
14. From experiments, it is demonstrated that the mathematical model has a fairly high accuracy, hence forming a basis for the quantitative analysis of the microcrack signal.
15. The wet grinder machine is mainly applied in foundation treatment field, and accorded with the grouting demand in rock zone with microcrack.
16. Structure analysis showed that the incoordination in deformation process of two phases is the main reason why microcrack occurs at phase boundary.
17. The critical event of cleavage is the propagation of a second phase particle-sized microcrack into the neighboring matrix.
18. Asymmetric orthogonal shearing stress plays an important role in the initiation and the expansion of microcrack in the plastic deformation region.
19. The damage mode of contact surface for the GA-E sheet is primarily microcrack, and ploughing for that of EG sheet.
20. The yield strength of the agglomerated material due to extrusion increases in the vicinity of cutting edge. It makes contact stress increase, and eventually results in microcrack on workpiece surface.
More similar words: microcrystal, microcrystalline, hydrocracking, microcosmic, microchip, microcosm, microcode, micro chip, microcopy, microcline, micrococcus, microcircuit, microcapsule, microclimate, microcephaly, microcomputer, microchemistry, cosmic microwave background, microprocessor, a hard nut to crack, microcontroller, microcirculation, microeconomic, microeconomics, micro-economics, dynamic microphone, Eurocrat, theocracy, micro, micro-.