Random good picture Not show
(1) Then the men took to lying under the mango tree, away across the fields at the crossroads of several paths.
(2) There are a mango tree, a passion fruit tree and an orange tree, and a lovely hibiscus hedge.
(3) There was a mango tree in Mr Smith's yard.
(4) At this time, playing badminton in the mango tree is a better and better.
(5) Teaching areas and motor areas separated by a mango tree.
(6) "My God, I used to climb that mango tree, " he said.
(7) Under a mango tree, the keeper of the grove said he saw no reason to educatehis three daughters.
(8) Under the wide arms of a mango tree, the cheerleaders sang a version of the "Internationale." They danced with bells around their ankles, promising "people's rule."
(9) The mango tree was shedding its flowers upon the village road, and the bees came humming one by one.
(10) He's sitting at the big roots of a mango tree at the riverbank, waiting for any fish that will bite his bait.
(11) If the mango tree could speak, it would be honest.
(12) Gandhi lay on a white cot in the prison yard under a spreading mango tree.
(13) There is a water pump in the front garden and a huge mango tree, and it's here you stop and chat to Mama Sarah.
(14) "But you don't need to think sadness before it grips you", she says as they hold each other's hand under the mango tree at the riverbank.
(15) Let's say you planted a coconut tree and a mango tree in your garden when they were young saplings, and they were the same height.
(16) Abdul started searching for the same and to his surprise found some monkeys sitting on mango tree wearing his caps.
(17) They had mostly powerful natural control ability to injurious mites in mango tree but less capable in citrus tree. Sentencedict.com
(18) right the mango i did noy know about i'm in jamaica and a mango tree is right in my back yard so i'll be eating mango evry day now.
(19) In the gold fish pond in front, there are a row of tall mango tree.
(20) Others remembered the leader's warning, but they thought this was just a different variety of mango tree.
(21) A couple of weeks back, I was sit - ting under a mango tree in western Kenya, when Senator Barack Obama's half-sister Auma says to me: "My daughter's father is British."
(22) The boy did this, and when the tigers came for his body he climbed into a mango tree and made himself very small.
(23) There's no food," Jande said, standing beside a pot of rancid goat meat cooking beneath a mango tree in Terekeka, a tiny town 100 km (60 miles) north of southern Sudan's capital, Juba.
More similar words: hang on, hang out, hangout, pangolin, hangover, tree, street, neem tree, palm tree, banyan tree, mangled, coconut tree, banana tree, bigotry, protruding, protracted, ngo, lingo, ring out, bring out, ongoing, holding out, working out, common good, cooking oil, poring over, something of, at the beginning of, reed, free.