Random good picture Not show
1. She made strenuous efforts to tame her anger.
2. The government made strenuous efforts to upgrade the quality of the teaching profession.
3. This document asks doctors to avoid making strenuous efforts to prolong your life if the eventual outcome is known to be terminal.
4. Some companies are making strenuous efforts to increase the proportion of women at all levels of employment.
5. In public places, the English make strenuous efforts not to touch strangers even by accident.
6. If you set a lofty target, you'll never be satisfied with the existing state of affairs, and you will work and fight all your life (make strenuous efforts in spite of difficulties)to seek your target.
7. We still need to make strenuous efforts if we are to build a moderately prosperous society in all aspects.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I am determined to make strenuous efforts to stop him in such acts.
9. Conclusion: Make strenuous efforts to examine the resistance of house fly and develop and use insecticides scientifically may prevent and slow down the resistance of house fly.
10. On days of battle, soldiers make strenuous efforts to escape from the routine of their regiment's interests, they listen, watch intently , and greedily inquire what is being done around them.
11. We still need to make strenuous efforts if we are to build a moderately prosperous society in all respects.
More similar words: strenuous, strenuously, strenuousness, make concerted efforts, spare no efforts, make every effort, tenuous, ingenuous, tenuously, ingenuously, disingenuous, ingenuousness, disingenuously, disingenuousness, spare no effort, it takes all sorts, kestrel, make short work of, make some difference, revenue stream, sinuous, interest revenue, effort, sinuously, continuous, effortful, continuously, noncontinuous, on the strength of, effortless.