Random good picture Not show
1. The company is undertaking a major program.
2. Project supported by the Major Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of Chellona (Grant No. ).
3. A major program of the International Finance Corporation is the Grassroots Business Initiative, headed by Harold Rosen.
4. The reviews have already resulted in one major program decision: the cancellation of a multibillion-dollar missile program, called the Non-Line of Sight Launch System.
5. Project supported by the Major Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. ).
6. Project supported by the Major Program for the Fundamental Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, China (Grant No. ).
7. Major program thrusts of the NSERL include fundamental erosion process research, erosion control research, and delivery of improved erosion prediction technology.
8. Any major program to procure new aircraft for the U. S. military is going to be long and the competition between bidders will be fierce since the contracts can be worth billions.
9. And DuPont has a major program with Statoil in Norway to capture and convert the methane from the gas fields there into useful products.
10. Congress left itself the option of forbidding line-item vetoes of major program appropriations, such as funding more Stealth bombers.
11. Again, the tendencies amongst projects, let's say, we separate in a major program, in a major highway program.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The weakness of practical teaching, and without a bright feature of open education has become a main obstacle in the developing of the accounting major program in open education.
13. "Yokogawa is extremely honored to be the main automation contractor for this major program. " said Teruyoshi Minaki, Director and Executive Vice President of the International Business Headquarters.
14. Kahn is generally considered to be a popular candidate for President of France, the sex scandal is undoubtedly a major program of its election fight.
15. At last, the functions and its realizing methods of major program modules of the primary computer are discussed.
16. "Basic Research of Semiconductor Integrated System on a Chip" is a major program that is funded by National Nature Science Foundation of China.
17. Museum Het Valkhof is free at this weekend, but the major program is about children.
18. The project manager focuses on the specified project objectives, while the PMO manages major program scope changes and can view them as potential opportunities to better achieve business objectives.
19. We may separate the interchanges into individual projects with the runs in between them as separate projects as well, well there may be some important dependencies even though it is one major program.
20. Eco - civilization and harmonious socialist society construction is the major program of CPC in the new age.
More similar words: computer program, computer programme, computer programmer, computer programming, program, programme, reprogram, programmer, test program, programming, program file, pilot program, reprogramming, exchange program, work-study program, programming language, major, major in, majority, ursa major, majordomo, majorette, major axis, microgram, majority rule, majoritarian, semimajor axis, majority leader, majority opinion, absolute majority.