Random good picture Not show
1. Lysimeter and evaporation pans can measure a tree and soil evaporation easily and accurately.
2. The lysimeter experiment was performed for study of effect of regulated deficit irrigation on the growth and water consumption of flue-cured tobacco.
3. The results of lysimeter were sensitively affected by its own factors.
4. By the primary analysis of observation of lysimeter, the methods above mentioned are used for calculation and error analysis of groundwater evapotranspiration and infiltration.
5. Adding sewage sludge in lysimeter can not only markedly increase LFG production and generation rate, but also extremely enhance methane content.
6. The method of measuring soil moisture using Lysimeter made of high accuracy sensor and the principle of application are introduced. The accuracy examination is also performed.sentencedict.com
7. The paper analyzed the difference and the error of trans-mechanism of moisture between the lysimeter and the natural unconfined groundwater system.
8. The calculated value of Bowen ratio was more accurate than the measured value of lysimeter in describing the evapotranspiration rule of crops in short period.
9. Also, it describes the measuring principle and functions of measuring and controlling system weighing mechanism of the new type of lysimeter.
10. The result shows that the water table dynamic, the moisture storage, the moisture transport and so on exist some different in the lysimeter and in the natural condition.
11. This paper mainly deals with the design of a new weighing type of measuring and controlling system by Lysimeter with high precision based on industrial personal computer(IPC).
12. Waste decomposition and landfill gas generation process under different composition and temperature conditions was investigated by a landfill lysimeter of municipal solid waste.
13. The method for measuring the soil evaporation from wheat field and bare soil surface by means of two types of micro lysimeter is described.
More similar words: dosimeter, oximeter, perimeter, taximeter, altimeter, decimeter, gravimeter, planimeter, millimeter, multimeter, centimeter, colorimeter, velocimeter, calorimeter, turbidimeter, lysimachia, cubic centimeter, bomb calorimeter, digital multimeter, dosimetry, dosimetric, simon peter, time-tested, water meter, outer diameter, enteroclysis, interferometer, internal diameter, dimensional analysis, meter.