Random good picture Not show
1. Let me look over my schedule.
2. He didn't dare look over the edge.
3. Look over there - there's a rainbow!
4. Will you look over his album?
5. Some officials will look over our factory this Friday.
6. We must look over the house before we decide to rent it.
7. When I look over and see Terry I tingle all over.
8. Get onto my shoulders and have a look over the fence.
9. Would you quickly look over these figures for me and see if there are any obvious mistakes?
10. Then ... I look over towards Summerchild's desk.
11. I look over the contents page.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. The puddle suddenly disappears and I look over at Marie.
13. I shifted unobtrusively, to crane a look over the parapet.
14. I stop too; climb the natural embankment and look over the homeward stretch down to the pueblo.
15. She cast a murderous look over his hard male profile.
16. He watched to see if they would look over at him and Slater, but they didn't.
17. He will also regularly look over pollution control installations in his district to ensure their satisfactory operation and maintenance.
18. From time to time Jos would look over Mungo's shoulder, suggesting tactics which invariably proved disastrous.
19. As I walk back toward the shore I look over at the snorkeling boat heading out.
20. And how many despatch riders ever look over their shoulders?
23. I had a few minutes before the meeting to look over what he'd written.
24. It can help to have an impartial third party look over your work.
25. A pleasant spoken young constable arrived at Riverview with a warrant and asked if he might look over the boat.
26. Think of a particular organization performance challenge you face as you look over the designs shown in the illustrations on page 266.
27. It freed scholars to pursue their researches without having to look over their shoulders at the Holy Office.
28. He automatically steps into the room, casting a melodramatic look over his shoulder.
29. As he raced up the narrow track he took a quick look over his shoulder.
30. On the way to his house he paused on Telegraph Avenue to look over the machines in a used-car lot.
More similar words: overlook, look out, look on, talk over, think over, over and over, look, look in, look to, look for, look at, look up, look into, look down on, look back, look after, look through, look forward to, over, cover, go over, oversee, all over, be over, get over, overall, over there, hand over, uncover, run over.