Random good picture Not show
1. I wonder whether this is a live program.
2. This paper introduces a method of using LIVE program to perform adjacent well gas logging curve comparison. This method is studied through a lot of experiments.
3. This paper introduces a method of using LIVE program to perform adjacent well gas logging curve comparison.
4. I'm Home Today - a live program for 7 - 14 years old Children.
5. Being different from the existing measurement method for A/V delay, the system does not produce random noise to interfere audio test, and does not need video test signal to interrupt live program.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. "Zhongxing 9" put into use, it will efficiently solve China's vast countryside can't watch the satellite remote live program embarrassment.
7. This paper studies the relevant important teclmology in network education system, the efficient methods about system config, live program of network education and courseware design.
8. The first part, starting from the sporting events themselves, of race itself factors on the impact of live program ratings.
9. Introduction: On the morning of December 26, 2010, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao attended a live program and conducted online communication with the audience.
10. Oprah was to make the official announcement on Friday's live program and talk about the reasons behind the decision to end it after 25 years on the air.
More similar words: incentive program, executive program, reprogram, reprogramming, exchange program, program, programme, tv program, programmer, news program, test program, programming, program file, progressive party, programmable, pilot program, major program, programmatic, computer program, work-study program, computer programme, computer programmer, computer programming, application program, programming language, structured programming, application Program Interface, microgram, spectrogram, make progress.