Random good picture Not show
1. Light-duty bus manufacturing industry has been one of the important parts in China auto industry.
2. The function, components and design process of light-duty temperature and salt chain system of inductive coupling data transmission are introduced.
3. This thesis studied certain light-duty bus, which analyzed braking process of this bus and built whole vehicle model, single wheel model, tire model and arrester model.
4. Despite their image as light-duty runabouts best suited for trips to a nearby shopping mall, the electric vehicles were immediately put to use.
5. Testing study of comprehensive light-duty coal mining technology was attempted for coal mining technology reform in outburst coal of Jiaozuo Mining Area.
6. Adopting light-duty probe to distinguish soft base, is a relatively convenient and swift method during construction.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. This paper introduces the design of light-duty roof caving coal hydraulic support equipped with flat tramcar and transportation on ground and under ground.
8. Flush door: Light-duty framework is among, two sides sticks the laminose door such as plywood, beaverboard .
9. The QB135 light-duty thin veneer slicer improved old slicer cutting motion way, its cutter moved slanting up and down relative raw wood.
10. By using ADAMS software, a simulation on a light-duty high- mobility off - road vehicle is carried out and verified by road test.
11. Light-duty framework is among, two sides sticks the laminose door such as pressing plate of plywood, beaverboard , model, it is indoor door commonly.
12. It can be use for studying on GPS-navigation test and light-duty agricultural machines automatic field working test.
13. This paper explains guideline, basic thinking and key problem to be held of the development of light-duty mechanized troops.
14. By calculation and analysis being relative to fuel economy in automobile engineering theory, some shortages of measurement methods of fuel consumption for light-duty vehicles in use are indicated.
15. In chapter four the author analyzed the consumer structure and consumer evaluate of light-duty bus and light-duty van of our country.
16. The fluid is intended to replace ozone-depleting materials like CFC-113 and HCFC-141b in many applications, including many light-duty cleaning applications.
17. In general, lightening weight of bodywork is achieved by using light-duty material and optimizing the structure.
18. Those who make the connection between size and safety point out that after slimming down in the 1980s, the average American light-duty vehicle has bulked up over the past two decades.
19. Joint fuel economy and carbon dioxide tailpipe emission standards for cars and light-duty trucks will boost fuel efficiency on average 4.3 percent annually and 21.5 percent over the 2010–2016 period.
20. This week, GM also announced the 50-50 joint venture with Chinese state-owned auto maker FAW Group Corp. to make light-duty trucks.
21. The coalition's goal is to have electricity account for 75% of light-duty vehicle miles traveled by the year 2040.
22. Generally it is applied in good and stable work conditions, good part fixture and continuous mid, high speed light-duty cutting.
More similar words: flight deck, point duty, export duty, import duty, red-light district, light heavyweight, fight down, right-down, eight-day, weight down, lightweight, nightdress, sight draft, night-light, dwight d. eisenhower, highlighter, highlighted, highlights, highlighting, high-lighting, highlight, albrecht durer, rights and duties, light, slight, lights, alight, blight, flight, plight.