Random good picture Not show
1. Two left-wingers have been put forward for the Labour Party's National Executive.
2. The party leader is an extreme left-winger, but her deputy is more moderate in her views.
3. She is supported by left-wingers in the party.
4. We were accused of being militant left-wingers.
5. The prime minister hopes that Mr Peres can help him persuade leftwingers and Arabs that he is still a peacemaker.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
6. An unlikely assassin was left-winger Jason Wilcox, a youth team star while Dalglish was still gnashing his teeth at Anfield.
7. About 50 Left-wingers clashed with 20 Right-wing extremists in Chemnitz.
8. Though Pilger was a committed left-winger, he was lacking the finer points of the new feminist-influenced Right-On etiquette.
9. The ardent left-winger helped launch the Red Wedge pop-meets-politics movement to boost the Labour vote in the 1987 general election.
10. LIVERPOOL left-winger Albert Riera tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Yulia Koroleva in Omsk, Siberia at the weekend.
11. It played on the pace of left-winger Cliff Bastin and inside forwards Alex James and David Jack.
12. Left-winger Tosic, 21, is already aiming high and hoping to force his way into regular first team action post - haste.
13. Does Bruce see him as a left-winger or a central midfielder?
14. The left-winger has featured in 4 games for Liverpool in pre - season and has impressed boss Rafael Benitez.
15. Today we examine left-winger Ted Rall's much more scathing cartoon on the same theme.
16. A business tycoon, arts patron and committed left-winger(sentencedict.com), Berge opted to sell the collection amassed over a lifetime after Saint Laurent's death last June aged 71.
17. He voiced the fear of other Right-wingers that the sacking of Norman Lamont had left Left-wingers in key jobs.
18. As for the Old Labour associations, the chancellor is no closet left-winger.
19. I didn't play with John when he was a left-winger, but I did have 45 minutes alongside him in the centre of midfield.
20. Reports emerged earlier this week suggesting United were lining up a move for the 21-year-old left-winger.
21. But England made a tremendous start to the second half, the Everton midfielder Jill Scott rising at the far post to head home the left-winger Rachel Yankey's corner within a minute of the restart.
22. If you play at Old Trafford and change a right - back (Geremi) for a left-winger (Arjen Robben), it is a crazy change, not a conservative change.
23. Wang will be joined in Milan on Friday by his U-21 colleague Zhang Wenzhao, a promising young left-winger.
More similar words: left-wing, left wing, right-winger, leftward, twinge, winger, little finger, middle finger, swinger, Microsoft Windows, left-leaning, batwing, twinning, twinkling, right-wing, right wing, floating exchange rate, in a twinkling, swingeing, malingering, lingeringly, ring finger, fingerling, lingering, fingering, finger spelling, fingerspelling, finger-pointing, fingerprinting, left.