Random good picture Not show
(1) Having a large reducing capacity, the lamprophyre is the best geochemical barrier for thedeposition and concentration of gold.
(2) Perhaps there are no lamprophyre magmas, and lamprophyres derive from common basic magmas which are contaminated by the crust in their source or the process of emplacement.
(3) Lamprophyre is closed associated with gold mineralization in the both time and space .
(4) The diabase and lamprophyre are typical mantle source rock while the granite pegmatite is typical crustal source rock. Sentencedict.com
(5) The diabase, lamprophyre, granite porphyry and quartz veins are formed after Variscan period.
(6) The last remain fluid of lamprophyre magma is similar to metallogenetic fluid in composition and precipitating sequence, showing their genetic relationship.
(7) The lamprophyre and gold deposits are the results of the coupling of tectono-magmatic activity for a long time.
(8) Using calculation of fractal theory, the fractal dimensions of the core structure fracture in granite gneiss and lamprophyre in Chengbei 30 Archaean group buried hill reservoir are1.
(9) Lamprophyre is widely distributed in the Qinling area. Most of the lamprophyre alteration-type gold deposits are discovered in both sides of the Huixian-Chenxian basin.
(10) Fenitization is well developed around the carbonatite complex which is composed of various sizes of carbonatite, alkali basic pegmatite, lamprophyre, granite porphyry , and dia base dikes.
More similar words: prophylaxes, prophylaxis, saprophytic, prophylactic, chemoprophylaxis, lamprey, trophy, atrophy, protoporphyrin, dystrophy, hydrophyte, hypertrophy, amyotrophy, abiotrophy, chlorophyl, xerophytic, sporophyte, trophy wife, chlorophyta, chlorophyll, improper, chlorophyll a, pyrophyllite, astrophysics, microphysics, jump rope, astrophysical, anthroposophy, improperly, astrophysicist.