Random good picture Not show
1. They asked the spectators to keep off.
2. Please keep off the grass.
3. How can I persuade you to keep off alcohol?
4. Keep off the grass.
5. We'd better keep off the sensitive topic.
6. Keep off the subject of politics.
7. I'm trying to keep off fatty foods.
8. They lit a fire to keep off wild animals.
9. The doctor told me to keep off fatty foods.
10. The notice said 'Private Property, Keep Off.
11. Please keep off politics while my father's here.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. My doctor has warned me to keep off sugar.
13. Some bread will keep off hunger for a while.
14. Will the rain keep off until after the game?
15. The explorers made a camp fire to keep off wild animals.
16. The doctor asked her to keep off school for a few days.
17. I hope that the rain will keep off until after the game.
18. I managed to stick to the diet and keep off sweet foods.
19. Keep off fatty foods.
20. I suggest that you keep off political issue in negotiations with them.
21. It's best to keep off politics when my father's around.
22. The doctor has advised him to keep off fattening food.
23. The local police had warned visitors to keep off the beach at night.
24. Keep off the sauce!
25. Keep off the Grass!
26. He told the boys playing football to keep off the grass.
27. To get your weight down(sentencedict.com), you must keep off fattening foods.
28. Keep off! Wet paint.
29. They wore large cotton hats to keep off the sun, and gloves to protect their hands from the corn.
30. If they didn't keep off personal remarks at least they asked no questions; personal subjects were ignored or dropped.
More similar words: keep on, keep out of, keep, keep up, keep to, keep down, keep away, keep from, keep back, keep in mind, keep up with, keep in touch, keep an eye on, keep pace with, keep company with, jump off, drop off, on top of, made up of, report, deposit, with the help of, report on, reporter, to the point, reporting, reportedly, steep, sweep, sleep.