Random good picture Not show
1. The deputy head normally conducting the job analysis.
2. Conduct Job analysis, competency model, etc.
3. Job analysis is a significant measure for an organization to find varying information around its circumstance.
4. Conducting a thorough job analysis . What are the job's essential functions and key performance criteria?
5. Understand the importance of job analysis in strategic and human resource management.
6. Job Analysis - the process of getting detailed information about jobs.
7. A job analysis should also include what skills and personal qualities are required.
8. A job analysis should be done for job in the organization.
9. Choose the right job analysis technique for a variety of human resource activities.
10. Job analysis is based on peoples subjective judgments,[sentencedict.com] and subject to inaccuracy of job information.
11. Second, according to the present airport status, the author systematic analyses, job analysis, job evaluation and job system composition of airport, and explores the broad band compensation system.
12. Writing a job description and job specification for the position based on the job analysis.
13. The third part redesigns the structure and level of salaries for the employees in headquarter based on the job analysis, position evaluation and performance of achievement.
More similar words: analysis, marginal analysis, in the final analysis, cost analysis, self-analysis, data analysis, dimensional analysis, trend analysis, ratio analysis, market analysis, psychoanalysis, system analysis, content analysis, chemical analysis, in the last analysis, vertical analysis, break-even analysis, qualitative analysis, benefit-cost analysis, cost-benefit analysis, statistical analysis, fundamental analysis, quantitative analysis, urinalysis, dialysis, catalysis, paralysis, analyse, analyst, analyses.