Similar words: lamellar, interlaminar, lamellar structure, lamella, lamellae, interstellar, interlay, interstellar space.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Study Design. Microstructural investigation of interlamellar connectivity.
(2) True pearlite interlamellar spacing of 82B steel billet can be obtained according to the results of vertical lamellar.
(3) Methods:the porous discs of PHEMA were implanted into interlamellar pockets.
(4) Conclusion Lamellar keratoplasty combined with interlamellar padding is an effective method to treat perforated corneal ulcer.
(5) ObjectiveTo observe the clinical outcome of corneal interlamellar dissection for irreversible bullous keratopathy.
(6) Hydroxy-Al-Ni polymer was introduced into the interlamellar space of montmorillonites to synthesize hydroxy-Al-Ni cross linked montmorillonite.
(7) The pearlitic steel with fine interlamellar spacing possesses excellent mechanical properties, such as high strength, good resistance against wear, and high fatigue life, etc.
(8) Weak interlamellar cohesion of the outer posterior lamellae may explain why the majority of herniations remain contained as protrusions within the outer annular wall.
(9) The lower finish cooling temperature, the shorter interlamellar spacing in pearlite colonies and the higher tensile strength and ductility are.
(10) The effects of different compounding conditions (rotor speed and feeding rate) on the interlamellar space and mechanical properties of the composite were analyzed.
(11) Objective To evaluate the treatment effect of lamellar keratoplasty combined with interlamellar padding for perforated corneal ulcer.
(12) In specimens of eutectoid steel T8, the cementite lamellae may be plastically deformed to some extent, and its tendency increases with the decrease of interlamellar spacing.
(13) Conclusion The main ultrasonographic manifestation of AMD is the presence of interlamellar transaudient cleft in the thickened ocular wall.
(14) Objective To observe the cosmetic effects of the lamellar keratoplasty plus interlamellar dyeing with tattoo - eyebrow liquid.
(15) The phase constitution and the morphologies are not altered, but the inter-rod and interlamellar spacings are reduced by 40 and 100 times respectively after the laser melt quenching.
(16) Methods 21 cases with perforated corneal ulcer were treated with lamellar keratoplasty combined with interlamellar padding.
(17) Such fibers may have lamella superstructure and the paraffin oil exists in the interlamellar region.
(18) Conclusion. This study demonstrates a far greater complexity to the interlamellar architecture of the disc annulus than has previously been recognized.
(19) TG and WAXD results show that MMT modified by co- intercalating agents has more larger interlamellar spacing and higher thermal decomposition temperature.
More similar words: lamellar, interlaminar, lamellar structure, lamella, lamellae, interstellar, interlay, interstellar space, interlace, hinterland, interstellar medium, interlaken, interlaced, interlayer, interlacing, interlanguage, interlaced scanning, interlobular, intermaxillary, interpellation, smell a rat, intercellular, intercellular substance, intelligent interface, lamenter, intramedullary, inter-services intelligence, painterly, interleaf, interline.