Random good picture Not show
(1) To discuss surgical treatment of interhemispheric subdural hematomas.
(2) No interhemispheric propagation was manifested. The initiation of the depression wave could be prevented by local application of 10% procaine solution at the stimulating electrodes.
(3) Background The aberrant pattern of interhemispheric cooperation among patients with schizophrenia has been reported in several studies. Sentencedict.com
(4) The interhemispheric approach give us open operation ken for the sellar tumor invading the third venntricule.
(5) Subfrontal approach was chosen in 36 cases, anterior interhemispheric fissure approach in 12, pterional approach in 115, transcallosal approach in 20 and transsphenoidal approach in 3.
(6) Methods: 18 cases of interhemispheric subdural hematomas were reviewed after operation.
(7) In this series, all 4 cases of interhemispheric subdural empyema Were caused by the extension from orogenic infection.
(8) Objective : To discuss surgical treatment of interhemispheric subdural hematomas.
(9) Coronal image shows the midline interhemispheric fissure ( IF ), which contains the echogenic falx cerebri.
(10) The article uses Chinese characters as experimental materials and adopts tachistoscopic visual half-field technique to probe into the interhemispheric interaction.
(11) Meterials and Methods: The CT findings and clinical symptoms in 18 cases with interhemispheric subdural hematoma were analyzed, and discussed on etiological and pathological basis.
(12) This is the idea that horizontal eye movements aid interhemispheric communication, thus allowing the more rational left hemisphere to process the right hemisphere's traumatic memories.
(13) Objective To study the indications, methods, advantages and disadvantages of anterior interhemispheric approach for removing pediatric tumors in sellar region.
More similar words: hemispheric, hemispherical, western hemisphere, eastern hemisphere, hemisphere, left hemisphere, right hemisphere, southern hemisphere, hemispherectomy, northern hemisphere, cerebral hemisphere, intertrochanteric, spheric, aspheric, euphemism, spherical, euphemistic, sphericity, aspherical, spherically, atmospheric, atmospherics, euphemistically, inter-American, stratospheric, atmospherically, spherical bearing, spherical harmonics, spherical aberration, atmospheric pressure.