Random good picture Not show
1. The revenue from the farm could repay the initial outlay within three years.
2. For an initial outlay of £2000 to buy the equipment, you should be earning up to £500 a month if the product sells well.
3. The business quickly repaid the initial outlay on advertising.
4. House buyers usually have a large initial outlay on carpets and furniture.
5. This matched the initial outlay by the city, regional and provincial governments for the building and a ￡20 million permanent collection.
6. The initial outlay is quite low and the information here is based on using equipment and ingredients that are freely available.
7. It was almost instantly profitable, because his initial outlay was tiny.Sentencedict.com
8. T- shirts are easy to produce, requiring little initial outlay and a minimum of time and effort.
9. As well as the initial outlay of purchasing the machine, they need to know what to expect in terms of running costs.
10. recovering the initial outlay plus imputed interest.
11. Some companies require that the initial outlay on any project should be recoverable within a specified period.
12. The only way to avoid huge initial outlay — developing a drug in the US costs about $900 million — is to market the drugs as dietary supplements.
13. With the high pressure pumps and piping required, the initial outlay at Aonach Mor on their one cannon is ￡35,000.
14. And all are designed to keep their looks, long after the initial outlay is forgotten.
15. Economy is one powerful motive for camping, since after the initial outlay upon equipment.
16. The sum of the receipts is greater than the initial outlay.
17. Economy is one powerful motive for camping e after the initial outlay upon the equipment.
18. The net present value(NPV)of an investment proposal is equal to the present value of its annual net cash flows after taxes less the investment's initial outlay.
19. Alternatively, Barcelona will insert a right to buy clause and look to recoup as much of their initial outlay as possible should Juventus choose to sign him in a year's time.
20. Both projects have the same life, require the same initial outlay, have positive NPVs and have IRRs greater than the required rate of return.
21. Economy is one powerful motive for camping, since after the initial outlay upon equipment, or through hiring it, the total expense can be far less than the cost of hotels.
22. It will bring each of them one-off costs in the tens of millions, but the savings over time will dwarf the initial outlay.
23. Life cycle costs are often lower for stainless steel than for alternatives despite a higher initial outlay, because stainless products generally last longer and require little maintenance.
24. Speaking on Fox News Sunday, Paulson said the plan's ultimate cost will likely be less than the initial outlay of funds.
25. If you don't have enough cash, the bank extends credit or demands that you pay up to cover the rest of your contract, often adding up to large multiples of your initial outlay.
More similar words: initial order, initial, initial position, initially, initial condition, initialize, initialise, initialing, initial data, initial phase, initial time, initializer, initial letter, initial cost, reinitialize, initial period, initial issue, initial price, initial stage, initializing, initial value, initialisation, initial payment, initialization, initial investment, initial public offering, initiate, initiator, initiation, initiatory.